2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite A24 movie:
MV5BMTUxNzc0OTIxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDI3NzU2NDE@._V1_.jpg

ing]

The Overpopulation Fallacy – msct

They're teaching THIS in high school? Where at? I wanna send my kids there. All I'm saying is that he was founded in logic. Bad logic sure? But logic nonetheless. He just opted to go with a preventative check:

Malthusian Theory of Population - HubPages

All I am saying. Not saying Thanos was a good guy, but he wasn't a bad one either. Just believed in a theory that is probably inherently false.
Yes they each exponential growth in HS. PreCalc definitely touches on it. Depending on the district you will see it in Alegebra 2.

And you don't need to present Malthusian Theory to expose the flaw in Thanos thinking through exponential growth .

All you have to do is point out that all he is doing is resetting the population back 50 years. So in 50 years, maybe a bit more, in the future, we will be back up to this population level again. So he doesn't solve again.

You can explain exponential growth with small numbers, a basic diagram, for people to grasp the logic of it.

Hell you don't even need to explicitly try to explain exponential growth to show how asinine his plan was.

I just enjoyed the fact that there was a villain that wasn't trying to take over the world for the sake of taking over the world. Thanos was an intellectual in a sense and operated solely from a place of logic.
Yes they each exponential growth in HS. PreCalc definitely touches on it. Depending on the district you will see it in Alegebra 2.

And you don't need to present Malthusian Theory to expose the flaw in Thanos thinking through exponential growth .

All you have to do is point out that all he is doing is resetting the population back 50 years. So in 50 years in the future, we will be back up to this population level again. So he doesn't solve again.

You can explain exponential growth with small numbers, a basic diagram, for people to grasp the logic of it.
I would argue that if there was a snap, people would then employ checks to ensure that this doesn't happen again. Similar to the One-Child Rule.

Again I think that his answer is ridiculous. But it was founded in logic.

was that Lamb movie actually good? I just remember the trailer and lamb chop dressed as a kid :lol:

What is Midsommar, A24 and Hereditary? Put me on

A24 is the production company:

They really got some fire movies. Off the top of my head:

Midsommer
The witch
Hereditary
Lighthouse
Mid90s
It comes at night
A most violent year
Lamb
Zola
Ex Machina

Think they did sum w/ Uncut Gems & the new Denzel Macbeth.

“Men” drops in a few weeks. And that too looks fire.

Midsommer
The witch
Hereditary
Lighthouse
Mid90s
It comes at night
A most violent year
Lamb
Zola
Ex Machina

Quoted for Later. Thank you.

Edit: Looked several of them up on IMDB. Sound really compelling and right in my lane.

Midsommer
The witch
Hereditary
Lighthouse
Mid90s
It comes at night
A most violent year
Lamb
Zola
Ex Machina

Didn’t realize they were the company. Cats should def watch them by them if they haven’t seen it. One of my favorite movies of the last decade

What is Midsommar, A24 and Hereditary? Put me on
A24 is a movie company and Hereditary is probably once of it's bigger horror/thriller films. They do other genres as well (Moonlight, The Room, Euphoria, ect.) but most of the stuff I've seen has fell into that genre

Midsommar is Ari Aster 2nd film after directing Hereditary. Another Horror film. It's definitely a more polarizing film :lol:

Fun Fact. Ari Aster is the dude who made Something Strange about the Johnsons :lol:

strange-thing.gif

dame2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom