2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again these people don't really love sports man. You can't love sports and be THIS horny during a live playoff game that you're at in person.

Speak for yourself. If I was watching CP3 in the 4th quarter live…

DFFEF6A3-A7B2-4A87-8A60-001DAB39A62A.gif

Considering Spencer is getting basically 19 a year and someone like say Brogdon is getting 22 a year...

Considering that Dallas cannot replace Brunson with anyone if he were to leave because they are cap strapped....

Considering that there's teams with big cap room already throwing their interest at him...

Jalen Brunson is going to make between 20-25 a year... and Dallas is primed to overpay for him

Things are definitely set up for them to overpay him...I guess best case he can play up to the contract and he's a tradeable asset

Things are definitely set up for them to overpay him...I guess best case he can play up to the contract and he's a tradeable asset
Def gotta keep him and trade him later if anything else

Imagine they lose him for nothing and their best players are THJ and Spencer

Or S&T but then again we have no clue what the return could be, no guarantee they get anything great

Even with Brunson returning their roster is weak

Hes sitting around watching Luka just dribble for 20 seconds. This is a terrible offense. I’m not sure Luka can play with another all star caliber guard or wing. Not saying Brunson is one, but clearly he needs the ball in his hands to be effective.

Welp

If he was like fred van Vleet and he was a dangerous shooter off the ball coming off screens ect...

I'd feel better about it

Another nit picky thing with Luka is like it seems like he is never going to run another fast break again in his life.

He's a half court maestro but you don't have to walk it up every time.

He's gotta get the Steve Nash quick hit ahead pass in his bag.

I got CP3 at 3rd all time below Magic and Oscar.

I thought about putting him above Oscar for a sec

But nah,

Wilt gets all the credit because of the gaudy box score stats

But looking at team performance Oscar Robertson was The best offensive player in the NBA for the 60s

When he was healthy his teams were usually #1 in offense,
Without any other great stars around him pre Kareem.

I got CP3 at 3rd all time below Magic and Oscar.

I thought about putting him above Oscar for a sec

But nah,

Wilt gets all the credit because of the gaudy box score stats

But looking at team performance Oscar Robertson was The best offensive player in the NBA for the 60s

When he was healthy his teams were usually #1 in offense,
Without any other great stars around him pre Kareem.

This why these x player is better than y player is so tough cause eras were completely different. Would O be O if he played in todays game or would he be some Cam Payne type pg?

Old and tired argument I know but hey.

If other teams are asking for Luka switches thats not a good look
You watching the series? They’re asking for his switches after they’re letting him gas out because no one else is doing sh*t. He’s a passable defender in general.

all year we heard talk about how the league is wide open, there's no clear championship favorite, etc. while the Suns had the best record in the league by 8 games
And somehow GSW is the betting favorite as of a few days ago :lol:. Might throw something on Phoenix today. ****, that changed that quick. Phoenix +200

Phoenix has scored 250 in two games.

Brunson is coming back next year & will be easily tradeable if needed. That’s a given.

A higher priority item to me & much more difficult is upgrading the Powell/Maxi duo & adding another body on the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom