2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a shot at Kerr
These guys are just giving us quotes and reasons to talk. They defended Draymond to the end of the earth and then turned around and went heavy after Brooks so this is to be expected. Typical playoff nonsense that nobody will care about down the line.

I just expected some crazy rant the way people are reacting lol.

Some of y’all doing way too much saying Poole sprained his MCL. Yes he grabbed it but it was more of a love tap if anything. Ole boy be jumpin off either foot all kind of awkward and his knee even made a weird movement prior to the love tap.

Yea man I rock with both players heavy but this one is a stretch in my eyes. That wasnt dirty to me. Has there been instances of Poole doin unsportsmanlike stuff in the past?
Nah, he's just known for goofy faces and doing Curry-like celebrations after hitting shots.

I like Ja alot, but he's a little ***** for saying that little rub injured him.
I'll sooner believe this thing caused the damage before that tap did.
Screenshot_20220507-235538.jpg

You just knew they were gonna do some dirty ****. Hope the Warriors win the next 2. If this girs any further someone else is gonna get seriously hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom