2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downplaying?! :rofl: do you honestly think that flick caused an injury? Serious question.
Did I say that?

I don't think it did, I think it was whack to do what Poole did, think it was dirty, but I don't honestly know what caused the injury. My guess is it didn't.

Just taking notice how people flip defending dirty play to acting like they are offended by it.

But you do you famb

Last edited:
SmartSelect_20220508-000703.gif

Boy legs made out of spaghetti if that caused an injury.

Did I say that?

I don't think it did, I think it was whack to do what Poole did, but I don't honestly know what caused the injury. My guess is it didn't.

Just taking notice how people flip defending dirty play to acting like they are offended by it.

But you do you famb
All I'm saying is it's nothing to downplay. It wasn't dirty, it was just weird. I want to ask him what he was planning to accomplish.

I will say this... most athletes who have experienced a significant injury usually can tell you EXACTLY when/how it happened.

How many times have you heard athlete X say "I knew right away...."?

So it's very interesting that Ja initially tweeted what he did.

I will say this... most athletes who have experienced a significant injury usually can tell you EXACTLY when/how it happened.

How many times have you heard athlete X say "I knew right away...."?

So it's very interesting that Ja initially tweeted what he did.
Also, players always lie about fouls and ****.

It was nothing. Less than nothing at regular speed. Was probs just trying to throw ja off balance so they could get the steal. It was such light contact. Legit nothing. Was a foul perhaps, but doesn't look like enough to injure strong *** knees unless Jordan is Thanos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom