2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
869F5F6F-BC32-4060-8CE2-4DA56BF94EB5.png

3C46780A-5A8E-477F-A4DC-92EF746B8FCF.png

:lol:

My friend has had a long hair theory for awhile :lol: when Ingram got braided up he was like “CASE IN POINT”

Ngl I feel the weight on my head having long hair when I play pickup if it’s not tied up
It might be for his own good. He'll be banging his head on the rim if he gets any higher. At least the hair is cushion.

HOLD UP HOLD UP, I'M JUST NOW SEEING THIS ANGLE, DEF LOOK SUSPECT WITH THE HIP PUSH
Not saying it caused an injury but this is suspicious
SmartSelect_20220508-024736.gif

New name is Jordan Pull
Yeah, that's some weird *** contact from Poole, I still don't see how he could get injured from it. Accident or not, I don't want to see something like this in the future. In any case, I just want Ja to bounce back or else this will keep getting disected.

I really don't know why they continue to schedule games on Mothers Day. You're just increasing. The odds that people miss the game.

Ja got them twitter fingers
At least he is not using a burner, but using code :lol:
The social media smoke getting to him

Poole didn’t break “the code” ??? 👀

This is why Warrior fans are bottom of the barrel. GS acted like Dillon Brooks was Ted Bundy or some s*** but when their players do questionable actions it’s ok.

GS players can dance and celebrate its having fun but when anyone else does it, they turn into old MLB fans.

Go Cz. We invented ballin and bball sneakiz. Bow down. Must be rough to be from NYC, Cali or the south (Jersey cool word to David Chase).

You still eating meats, poultry, fish, dairy!? Time to turn in your gortex for a straight jacket. Or betta yet turn in ya ugly Lakiz warmups!

Go Cz. We invented ballin and bball sneakiz. Bow down. Must be rough to be from NYC, Cali or the south (Jersey cool word to David Chase).

You still eating meats, poultry, fish, dairy!? Time to turn in your gortex for a straight jacket. Or betta yet turn in ya ugly Lakiz warmups!
drew-scanlon-white-guy-blinking.gif

Skip was smokin when he said Brooks “brushed” GP on that foul and Shannon was just in disbelief. If he makes a big deal about this knee yank Shay Shay gonna quit. :lol:

Skip be trolling.

I'm not a doctor but just touching his knee doesn't seem like where got hurt. The klay play looks more likely.

HOLD UP HOLD UP, I'M JUST NOW SEEING THIS ANGLE, DEF LOOK SUSPECT WITH THE HIP PUSH
Not saying it caused an injury but this is suspicious
SmartSelect_20220508-024736.gif

New name is Jordan Pull
I thought I was being punk’d. Now I see this angle and I’m appalled. Holy smokes. Poole what are you doing.

This is CP3/Olynk shoulder grabbing bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom