2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLD UP HOLD UP, I'M JUST NOW SEEING THIS ANGLE, DEF LOOK SUSPECT WITH THE HIP PUSH
Not saying it caused an injury but this is suspicious
SmartSelect_20220508-024736.gif

New name is Jordan Pull

That's definitely suspect as hell. I think the league has to look at that. I'm sure he was more trying to get away with a foul and make Ja travel than hurt the guy, but it's still gotta get looked at.

I'm sure this other clip made it into the thread already, but for those who didn't see it,

And it can be both. The one play starts things and the other play causes more injury.

HOLD UP HOLD UP, I'M JUST NOW SEEING THIS ANGLE, DEF LOOK SUSPECT WITH THE HIP PUSH

New name is Jordan Pull
Its the Warrior way

Lets not forget it was the Warriors that intentionally hurt Kawhi in the playoffs

Draymond been nut kicking and karate choppin MF'ers in the face for years

I understand hard fouls but they've been doing dirty 💩 for a long time

Its the Warrior way

Lets not forget it was the Warriors that intentionally hurt Kawhi in the playoffs

Draymond been nut kicking and karate choppin MF'ers in the face for years

I understand hard fouls but they've been doing dirty 💩 for a long time

And they talk about a code when one of their players get hurt.

New name is Jordan Pull

This clip should be the end of discussion. The knee grab alone is sus, but leaves room for error. Combined with the simultaneous hip push in the opposite direction, it’s incriminating and is as intentionally accidental as something can be with millions watching and all the camera angles.

People acting like R. Kelly’s grandma in the Chappelle skit with the amount of further evidence they need to call it for what it is.

Let’s not forgot this dirty organization has a rule made after them

1652016649029.png

I'm not for any of these unnecessary contact from both teams. I want them to both play at full strength so there's no excuses for the winners and losers and everyone comes out healthy. I hope Ja bounces back with no setbacks so we can smack the Grizzlies at full strength and y'all can go back into hiding on the "Warriors haters" thread or whatever the ****.

Last edited:
Lost in all of this is Golden State has gotten open shots at will in every single game thus far. Memphis cannot defend them.

When you shoot jumpers there’s always a chance you can’t find the touch one night, like in G2, but I don’t see a path for 3 more Grizzlies wins.

Warriors shot quality in every game has been superb.

I think if we slowed down all the clips from every game like that there’s going to be a surprising amount of “dirty” plays.

Can we create a slow down of when Bane pushed Dray in the back? These sort of film speed clips are much different than how playing hoops feels at actual game speed. There’s incidental contact on tons of plays with people pushing pulling grabbing nudging. It’s like people have never played hoops and shocked this sort of stuff goes on.

Bet you look at post histories and same cats defending this will be the ones that defended Zaza for taking out Kawhi

Yeah Draymond’s intent on his numerous flagrants is where that convo starts
as far as punishment goes, the officials are very lenient of Draymond.

Attachments

• SheedTech.gif
    SheedTech.gif
    1,009.5 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
y’all can’t be serious about the Poole thing, there’s no way at the speed the game moves he was like “yeah, let me try to pull Ja’s knee”

The Brooks foul was stupid, but I don’t think he was intentionally going for his head either.

The only truly dirty play was Draymond’s flagrant

Yeah, that's some weird *** contact from Poole, I still don't see how he could get injured from it. Accident or not, I don't want to see something like this in the future. In any case, I just want Ja to bounce back or else this will keep getting disected.
Any kind of hyperextension is enough for there to strain on the knee ligaments. The question is how severe.

To give an example, if you go back and look at the play during the playoffs when Ingles bumped Kawhi’s knee, it didn’t look like anything in real time and even in slow-no Kawhi’s knee didn’t do much more than Ja’s did on the play last night. But he ended up with a partial ACL tear. I partially tore my ACL in a very similar way.

Of course I hope Ja is fine and doesn’t miss any time, but it’s not at all implausible that the level of contact on that play could result in an injury.

And - while it was a weird thing to do - I already said I don’t think Poole was trying to hurt anyone

I think if we slowed down all the clips from every game like that there’s going to be a surprising amount of “dirty” plays.

Can we create a slow down of when Bane pushed Dray in the back? These sort of film speed clips are much different than how playing hoops feels at actual game speed. There’s incidental contact on tons of plays with people pushing pulling grabbing nudging. It’s like people have never played hoops and shocked this sort of stuff goes on.
Pushing and shoving is part of the game

At no point should you be behind a player pulling his knee back and pushing his hip forward

Hopefully what we're seeing is not an actual pull of the knee but his hand just swiping Ja's knee

“How do athletes with crazy body control that have made a career on making split second decisions decide to do something with their body in a split second?”

Even if it were accidental, giving a pass for someone’s lack of self control here sets a dangerous precedent and still deserves to be called out.

I bet Ja thought somebody bumped him and then he sees the video and was in complete disbelief

I'm still in disbelief that dudes in the NBA intentionally put their feet under shooters feet when they are landing from a jump shot

Played at parks and gyms growing up and never seen that type of 💩

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom