2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Applies equally to Jewish church, which is called “temple”.

Even for “reform” Jews like me, which is the lowest level if orthodoxy.
They keep yall in temple for hours too? We gotta revolt man. Religious reform now.
No one of any religion should be forced to spend 4+ hours in their place of worship. I know it can be done faster.

They keep yall in temple for hours too? We gotta revolt man. Religious reform now.
No one of any religion should be forced to spend 4+ hours in their place of worship. I know it can be done faster.
Minimum 2 hours with my kind of Jewish. 3-4 hours (sometimes longer) for Orthodox Jews.

I'm chilling man. They gave my grandma a special shout out and her only. She's been coming here since 1998. It burned down once. She's like a pillar in this community everyone knows her name. She be gassed when I come here with her and that's all that matters.

NO OFFENSE obviously, but I hope your mom has an awful day.
1652027948489.gif

some of the dirtiest shh

and Steve Kerr talking about code when this dude had Zaza out there doing this dirty shh

I still don't think it's a dirty play 🤷🏾‍♂️. A foul yes, he closed out and made contact. Unfortunate klaw landed on his foot. Don't think the goal was to hurt him tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom