2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't think it's a dirty play 🤷🏾‍♂️. A foul yes, he closed out and made contact. Unfortunate klaw landed on his foot. Don't think the goal was to hurt him tho.

look where he is when kawhi is already shooting:

1652028742067.jpeg

zaza was fine right here

1652028652068.png

but a notoriously dirty dude ended up:

1652028792441.jpeg

look where he is when kawhi is already shooting:

1652028742067.jpeg

zaza was fine right here

1652028652068.png

but a notoriously dirty dude ended up:

1652028792441.jpeg
He was still moving in that first pic tho. He never stopped moving forward, those are just still pictures my man. He didn't stop after the shot and then move forward again, he continued closing out the whole time. I don't think it was intentional to hurt his ankle.

Only funny
y’all can’t be serious about the Poole thing, there’s no way at the speed the game moves he was like “yeah, let me try to pull Ja’s knee”

The Brooks foul was stupid, but I don’t think he was intentionally going for his head either.

The only truly dirty play was Draymond’s flagrant
Poole is the modern day Sherlock Holmes.... Dude slowed the entire scenerio and knew the key points to attack to ruin the knee.

Jordan Holmes

The brooks play was just like the zaza play, momentum carried them into their opposing player. Sucks that people got hurt, but physics dont care.

Isnt it too late for 10 day contracts too fill all the empty roster slots if they suspended everyine for plays like that? Brooks taking out Pooles legs in the first was way worse, too.

Got anymore pictures to show otherwise?

flat footed right here.. a notoriously dirty professional athlete can’t control himself and just so happens to end up with his feet under the landing area of another player

1652031373542.jpeg

It's 2022 my guy, pictures also made people believe sasquatch was stomping around in the woods. Not saying it wasnt irresponsible movements, but brooks is just as dirty as zaza if thats the route taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom