2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the injury happened before that play, Poole looks even worse imo. It would actually make sense why he targeted that knee if he knew it was already injured.

Hope Ja comes back 100%.
How would he know? He ain't The Good Doctor, he's a basketball player and Ja was still hooping.

When the Morris twins retire they have do a tag team celebrity boxing match vs the Jokic brothers….idc idc idc

They HAVE to.

Why is a softball player like Ramona Shelburne on NBA Today talking about play by play basketball strategy? ESPN trash

“Ramona, how was Harden able to have a break through game?”

“He created space”

Bruh, you really think basketball greats like Shaq, Barkley, and Reggie Miller, would give you anything better than what she said?

Joel was my pick for mvp, surprised Joker got it back 2 back but it is what it is.

Maybe Joel goes and drops 50 in game 5 now

Now it looks like Ja is out it seems some dudes have suddenly become orthopedic doctors in order to defend Jordan Poole's honor.

What takes regular folk multiple years, mans got it done in a weekend. :smokin

Love seeing brothas excel like this.

Looks like the Yanni mural is complete

20220509_155829.jpg

20220509_160253.jpg

🔥

When was the last time someone won B2B COTY's?

Thought Spo or Jenkins were gonna win, not sure what else Spo has to do :lol: :smh:

I roll my eyes at a lot of **** but Ive never seen someone grab a knee like Poole did. That **** ain’t basketball. I’ve played my whole life and never seen anyone come close to doing that. He knew what he was doing.

I’m not saying that caused the injury but he def knew what he was doing.

Gobert didn't learn from the Durant situation. Producers are about to have a field day with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom