2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said before he's gonna get expectations and nitpicked just like everybody that had individual success and little team success. Comes with the territory until he starts winning. Especially when we see it's better players who are still playing in the playoffs.
No one said you couldn’t criticize him. Saying he won the award based on advanced numbers is wilding because he had better basic numbers too.

Better teams are playing for sure. And even today you can’t say Embiid has had a better playoff thank Jokic.

When Jokic is getting cooked the next 3 years when everyone is healthy, slander away. If Embiid wants an MVP he should do more.

Extremely tight 3 horse race where the Serbian horse gets Extra credit points for..........

Jamal Murray and MAGA Porter being hurt?

Nasty day in here already.
Let's talk about the GOAT of the new generation.
KING HIMdrick byke. :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

Screenshot 2022-05-09 143954.png

Michael Wilbon is fuming somewhere 😭

I'm just waiting on Drew Hanlen's subtweet that's in the drafts

You can’t believe that an mvp caliber player with an mvp caliber season won the award?

:lol:
??

Edit: Lolol not me. “No it’s not” is referring to whoever that was being wrong not being the reason folks don’t watch the wnba. Jokic, GA, and Embiid all had solid cases for it. I didn’t care who won. Carry on, fam.

Last edited:
Why is a softball player like Ramona Shelburne on NBA Today talking about play by play basketball strategy? ESPN trash

“Ramona, how was Harden able to have a break through game?”

“He created space”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom