2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo momma don’t even believe that lol
1652126731958.gif

Shaq was beating up on Todd Mcullough and Rick Smitts. He himself said that was too easy, and boring :lol:

Gobert would’ve done the same as Mutumbo…which is not much. But that’s a hall of fame defender himself. SHAQ was just THAT *****

Dude was ridiculous in his prime. All right hand. However you want it. Strength and banging! Diesel always appreciated.

I roll my eyes at a lot of **** but Ive never seen someone grab a knee like Poole did. That **** ain’t basketball. I’ve played my whole life and never seen anyone come close to doing that. He knew what he was doing.

I’m not saying that caused the injury but he def knew what he was doing.
It was the push and grab that was weird when looking at the specific angle that came out.

Last edited:
Now it looks like Ja is out it seems some dudes have suddenly become orthopedic doctors in order to defend Jordan Poole's honor.

What takes regular folk multiple years, mans got it done in a weekend. :smokin

Love seeing brothas excel like this.

Dont need no damn degree to see Poole aint do nothing with that grab. All it takes is some common sense. :lol:

Shaq is literally playing against an offensive lineman as a center. That weight and strength is just overwhelming

In slow mo….**** really looks crazy.

Traps in slow mo, be looking WILD, jungle, ayo. Hip thrusts. Butt slaps. Quick rib hits.

It’s anything to throw a player off balance quickly, in a hard to see spot. I’ve seen worse in a trap.

Hip thrust…butt slaps…

Something you need to tell us?

How would he know? He ain't The Good Doctor, he's a basketball player and Ja was still hooping.

This is how I know you never hooped professionally. You can easily tell when a player isn’t moving right on the court.

Here’s an actual doctor with a pretty detailed breakdown on the Poole-Ja play.

Cliffs: he doesn’t think Poole had enough of a grip on Ja’s knee to tweak it with enough force to cause an injury.

Here’s an actual doctor with a pretty detailed breakdown on the Poole-Ja play.

Cliffs: he doesn’t think Poole had enough of a grip on Ja’s knee to tweak it with enough force to cause an injury.

The narrative is simply gonna be that it was Poole's fault because he was the last one to touch his knee.

It really just looked like Pool was trying to be slick and hold him back inconspicuously. Not a basketball play but didn't look like his intention was to tear a knee IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom