2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
He grabbed his knee to slow him down just like dudes try to grab shorts, jerseys, hands, etc during a scramble to do the same thing. It's cheap, but it's like holding in the NFL. ref ain't gonna catch them all.

Grizzlies are low key better without Ja. Think they get at least one more win and cover tonight

Definitely not better -- guys fit into their roles due to the system and the defense definitely picks up. One reason why I'm not quite calling it quits tonight (just yet).

Warriors went from one extreme to another. In Game 2, Warriors only made 37% of their open looks. In Game 3, they made 67%. I'm hoping for a little regression (maybe around 50% or so), but I also think Grizz defense looks a lot better tonight.

The question will be who steps up offensively? You essentially have to have Bane/Dillon/Jaren close the gap on 70-75+ points Curry/Poole/Klay will put up.

If Poole purposefully wanted to damage Ja's knee he would've used a lot more force than he did

He could have all the force he wanted to and have a good grip on his knee, he is NOT injuring in that manner. Hand on his side and pulling a knee out? Please Ja’s foot would give way before any lind of knee damage. Just thinking about it is hilarious.. Ja woudda need his foot in cement. :lol:

Definitely not better -- guys fit into their roles due to the system and the defense definitely picks up. One reason why I'm not quite calling it quits tonight (just yet).

Warriors went from one extreme to another. In Game 2, Warriors only made 37% of their open looks. In Game 3, they made 67%. I'm hoping for a little regression (maybe around 50% or so), but I also think Grizz defense looks a lot better tonight.

The question will be who steps up offensively? You essentially have to have Bane/Dillon/Jaren close the gap on 70-75+ points Curry/Poole/Klay will put up.

204A6886-6E5F-4369-AC72-223BDEF7883E.gif

Those odds suck MATE, he still has to win this series, the next series, ANDD the following, andddd be the best player in the last series…. for you to only triple your money that you put down.

Those odds suck MATE, he still has to win this series, the next series, ANDD the following, andddd bethe best player in the last series, for you to only triple your money that you put down.

Good point...sounds like the current odds is too high to me

#4 otwww mfffffs

Same people that backing Jokic stats are the same ones that voted Steph over Harden cause Warriors had the better team record…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom