2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine Nets down 0-2 going back to Brooklyn only for Kyrie not be able to play the next two home game?

I’m mad Adams robbed us of that storyline :smh:

:lol:

D3DDA2A5-5BFB-4C0C-A13C-E9909690F8A0.png

KD def regret leaving my dubs for this talentless bum Kyrie and the ****hole fanbase Nets

If KD was still on my dubs he wouldn't have to worry about getting double/triple team every possession. You done goofed KD :emoji_thinking:

Aren’t you team Mental Heath > *??

Why would he want to stay there when he was miserable?

Yuck mouth. Steve gets all the credit. Management doesn’t respect you. You have no fans lol

KD don’t care about winning. He just want to hoop.
Nah, management picked him over Draymond after the fight. It seems like Durant just wanted to be a leader with less boundaries. With the Warriors, he probably just felt like another piece in the system. Durant didn't get as much praise from the fans as Curry, but he definitely got as much as Klay and Draymond. The cheering was crazy for him too.

IDK what song yall are talking about, but this a good old WP song:

Makes me laugh

Couple points...

-This joint slaps
-White people love this song. During his concerts they will yell for him to perform this and go ape **** when he does
-I actually met dude one time. Was a teenager, at a bagel store in Sag Habor, NY. My cousin forgot his wallet in the car and he was behind us and paid for us to save us the hassle. We had no idea who he was beyond a cool white guy.
-The white people in the store were acting like mans just changed the trajectory of our life. I 100% believe we could have resold those bagels for 10 times the price to those fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom