2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two evenly matched teams that are MY TEAMS that I support with everything that I have. Very proud of everyone on both teams and fans of both teams.

need the warriors to list curry as “doubtful - ankle” only for him to come out the tunnel like this

1654799320093.gif

Is it just me or does Steph always seem to get “injured” when things aren’t going their way. And now he’s doing the thing where he says “i’m fine but we’ll see.”

Translation: “I’m fine unless I play poorly and/or we lose. Then I’m seriously injured but playing through it for my teammates.”

And this is coming from arguably the biggest steph fan in this thread
I can't tell if this is a meta CP0 joke or not

source.gif

Is it just me or does Steph always seem to get “injured” when things aren’t going their way. And now he’s doing the thing where he says “i’m fine but we’ll see.”

Translation: “I’m fine unless I play poorly and/or we lose. Then I’m seriously injured but playing through it for my teammates.”

200 (1).gif

Smells GREAT IN HERE

Is there anything to substantiate the claim that those individuals above are in fact Klutch operatives or is that conjecture? Why would Klutch reps be in a sneaker forum talking basketball, what is there to gain? Smells fishy

1654801127133.gif

feigning injury may be a part of the recipe!

Who has time to go through and search feature everything they've said? Every time someone says something crazy. (which they do all the time)

Screenshot, add it to the chamber. Takes 2 seconds. Cats out here technologically illiterate. All the disrespect to Bron this past year. I remember and EYE will get my GET BACK.

With that being said...keep talking crazy about KLUTCH and we can add more names to the LIST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom