2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors played 8 guys relevant minutes tonight. Like I understand some dudes have played in garbage time, but Kerr knows there’s only a certain amount of guys he can trust in THIS series. It’s a reason why y’all have been calling for Kuminga this whole time but he’s never seen the floor because he’s never been a realistic option.

It’s 7-8 guys vs 7-8 guys. Warriors aren’t winning this series because of depth :lol:

Better execution? Sure.
Don't make me pull up the box scores of every game just to show GSW is going 9 deep while y'all at 8 MAX. And I'm not talking garbage minutes either.

Warriors got more depth and that's facts.

Only reason Warrior fans want Kuminga to play is to give thr Celtics another look with a more athletic wing/big. Turns out Belly was that guy LOL. Tatum can't even score on him and I bet nobody in Boston would've thought of expected Bjelica to make a mark in the series. That's called depth.

Main point is depth isn’t one of the reasons they’re winning the series. Maybe some 8-9 guys have had a couple sequences, but it’s not determining the series.

Not even trying to disrespect those guys.
Nobody said depth was "winning the series" but it's just another factor to winning and usually depth means a team can put more different lineup looks against an opponent.

Warriors have the edge and it's partly cause of depth. They clearly look fresher than the Celtics who look spent.

This one ends at the Garden.

Like are we really looking at the 7 combined minutes of Bjelica and Iggy tonight? Come on guys :lol:

Wiggins was awesome. Klay hit big shots. Payton Jr was good. Tatum wouldn’t hunt in the 4th. JB was trash all game.

It’s all on the main rotation guys at the end of the day.

9EC2B20A-11D0-46F9-B649-2B60A99C0D00.jpeg

Series is one absurd 4th quarter of shooting from being over in 5.

But if the Bucks had Khris available earlier, Giannis would be putting up 48-15-9-4-3 statlines thru these Finals.

Still, if Celts can just get one at home, we get a game 7 Sunday.

i hear you, but that's the thing..having those 8-9 guys have a couple of sequences is consequential in a hella tight match up between starting rotations. GP2 getting you 7-8 points off the bench and playing lock down defense is enough to be the difference.

depth is definitely a factor when you consider that tatum and JB are playing 44 minutes and looking tired in the 4th quarter, taking fadeaway turn arounds and flat 3s.
You get it

Kinda want chef curry to unleash the flamethrower and end these dudes already. No way he goes scoreless from beyond the arc again.

The chaos would be crazy if Boston forces g7 and wins it all in SF though.

Like are we really looking at the 7 combined minutes of Bjelica and Iggy tonight? Come on guys :lol:

Wiggins was awesome. Klay hit big shots. Payton Jr was good. Tatum wouldn’t hunt in the 4th. JB was trash all game.

It’s all on the main rotation guys at the end of the day.

9EC2B20A-11D0-46F9-B649-2B60A99C0D00.jpeg
Sorry bro, you don't get it.

Are you saying that Poole's what 14 min and Looney's 16 min or Porter's 14 min were non-contributing factors and meant little to the Warriors winning tonight? Lol

The Celtics had THREE GUYS play 40 plus minutes.

The Warriors had ONE.

They have more Depth my friend.

I understand though, your city ain't tasted nothin but 1 championship in the last 36 years so it's understandable Celtic fans would dismiss thr importance of "the Others" as Shaq and his 4 rings calls em.

Last edited:
Don't make me pull up the box scores of every game just to show GSW is going 9 deep while y'all at 8 MAX. And I'm not talking garbage minutes either.

Warriors got more depth and that's facts.

Only reason Warrior fans want Kuminga to play is to give thr Celtics another look with a more athletic wing/big. Turns out Belly was that guy LOL. Tatum can't even score on him and I bet nobody in Boston would've thought of expected Bjelica to make a mark in the series. That's called depth.

All jokes aside, I really dont think the Jays have scored on Belly not even once. :lol:

Sorry bro, you don't get it.

Are you saying that Poole's what 14 min and Looney's 16 min or Porter's 14 min were non-contributing factors and meant little to the Warriors winning tonight? Lol

I understand though, your city ain't tasted nothin but 1 championship in the last 36 years so it's understandable Celtic fans would dismiss thr importance of "the Others" as Shaq and his 4 rings calls em.
Please read better.

Sheeeit! Curry didn’t make one three this game and didn’t hv to score 30pts?

Ahh yeah the Celtics getting destroyed next game! :lol:

Mf’s going for a cool 45 pts next game, book it! :pimp:

Kobe once told a story of when he worked out with Giannis, Giannis literally brought a notepad and started taking notes about what he was learning from Kobe. You didn’t see him taking Kobe shots in the Finals and he won a ring. Blaming him for Tatum and Booker trying to emulate him is dumb. I’m sure he told all these star players to take contested midrange fadeaways :lol:

Kinda want chef curry to unleash the flamethrower and end these dudes already. No way he goes scoreless from beyond the arc again.

The chaos would be crazy if Boston forces g7 and wins it all in SF though.
If the battle tested, veteran Warriors blow this 3-2 lead and lose the Finals, after having blown a 3-1 lead vs Cleveland a few years ago, they may torch all the bridges in S.F.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom