2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a new hobby.

Trolling is against NikeTalk's rules.

If you can't keep disagreements respectful on a topic as frivolous as sports, log out.
468F84A4-0654-41BE-8608-24C0B1853416.jpeg

When you continually dodge the meth ban hammer even though you act an *** in here on a weekly basis

Damn there was something in me that told me to avoid the parade yesterday, and it was an intuitive decision cuz i tested postive for covid this morning. I definitely caught covid at Mad Oak for game 6, half the squad tested positive today too. I somewhat lost my mask going ape **** at every bucket :lol:. It's still out there fellas, hope y'all celebrated in a safe manner, and are vaxxed up, but looking at the footage i doubt safety protocols were practiced :rofl:

Glad you guys had fun.

These were the only fans in here to go tho?

had the day off from work but elected not to go largely in part due to covid numbers spiking in the bay. still not comfortable being around large crowds. also, there’s just always wild, unnecessary **** that pops off in the bay. one of my homies went and he said he was standing off Powell street when some random dude threw fireworks into an unsuspecting crowd.

im too old and washed for events like this

Cc: antidope antidope

I was in Arizona for work and decided to visit my brother and his family after everything wrapped up. You would love it here. Went for a run this AM and saw this in someone’s backyard
1BCDD616-A193-436B-9D56-3FA5EF489125.jpeg

I have never seen one of those blue lives matters flags in person but I guess I found the home of either aepps20 aepps20 or Officer Jim.
salute-respect.gif

You are always welcome at my home. Had to build da wall to keep Libs out.

Cc: antidope antidope

I was in Arizona for work and decided to visit my brother and his family after everything wrapped up. You would love it here. Went for a run this AM and saw this in someone’s backyard
1BCDD616-A193-436B-9D56-3FA5EF489125.jpeg

I have never seen one of those blue lives matters flags in person but I guess I found the home of either aepps20 aepps20 or Officer Jim.
**** is everywhere here in so cal smh

Damn there was something in me that told me to avoid the parade yesterday, and it was an intuitive decision cuz i tested postive for covid this morning. I definitely caught covid at Mad Oak for game 6, half the squad tested positive today too. I somewhat lost my mask going ape **** at every bucket :lol:. It's still out there fellas, hope y'all celebrated in a safe manner, and are vaxxed up, but looking at the footage i doubt safety protocols were practiced :rofl:

I'm sure many are thankful you erred on the side of caution.

Hope you get well soon!

Worst is east coast Lakers fans who are also Warriors fans. Or east coast Kobe/Steph fans, post 2000/2015 respectively.

Glory hunting boppers. Only fans of winning.

The best type of fan. I live in the eastern most town of da Bay called Denver, CO. I proudly rock my faithful to the bay hoodie with my LA born and Raised hat. You can ask anyone in here and they will tell you that when I call a team MY TEAM they are my Team. I am faithful to da bay just like I'm faithful to My CELTS. I am a fan of winning which is why my PRESIDENT IS ORANGE AND SO IS YOURS LFG.

rest up fam! i was a 5pm stomach-ache away from going to madoak last thursday

2pacalypsenow 2pacalypsenow Hope you feel better soon man. I'd get some Sudafed (if you have any congestion), Vitamin C/D & Zinc/Eldeberry. I had it a few weeks back and it lasted about 10 days. Couple days after testing negative, I had headaches for three days (had to sleep it off). Had I not gotten covid recently, I would've passed on the parade, figured I'm good for at least a month or two.

Something to keep in mind for next time, got to be on the shaded side. I felt like the players were interacting more on that side by Market & Kearny where the hoop was.

Last edited:
I thought that Klay knocked over a photographer or a worker how these fans allowed to get into the actual parade?! :lol:

From a Bay Area native - We all have our differences when it comes to NFL or MLB, but most of us unite when it comes to the Warriors. Oakland parades were equally as fire with music, alcohol, weed, street parties, street vendors…The Warriors are neutral ground for the entire Bay. Parades are gonna be fire whether they are in SF or Oakland.

I think all fans recognize Oakland Games > SF games, in terms of fan atmosphere tho.

I know exactly what you mean. Putting all differences aside.

See, we all unite in New York for the Knicks to lose - it’s really powerful stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom