• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man refreshing my cbs app is just as stressful as watching 😂🤦🏾‍♂️but we we did it bros Just Win Baby!! 🏴‍☠️ Part of me wishes after all these years I could have been a part of that 😢

man I really thought we were gonna see how cruel football can be.

think this team has shown pretty good resiliency, the coaches dont always get it right but at the end of it they in the playoffs.

also I don't believe that tie conspiracy at all, no way you choose to go to KC.

man I really thought we were gonna see how cruel football can be.

think this team has shown pretty good resiliency, the coaches dont always get it right but at the end of it they in the playoffs.

also I don't believe that tie conspiracy at all, no way you choose to go to KC.

Probably to stir up the rivalry :rofl:
"Yeah, we would've let them go to the playoffs too, but they chose to call a timeout there so F'em"

Josh Jacobs rushing over 100 yards is the key. If their run game is trash, they can’t do much on offense

Probably to stir up the rivalry :rofl:
"Yeah, we would've let them go to the playoffs too, but they chose to call a timeout there so F'em"

you didn't watch but they showed Dean Spanos going down to the field stressing, he must hate Mark for real.

you didn't watch but they showed Dean Spanos going down to the field stressing, he must hate Mark for real.

Woooord? :rofl:
After the game?
From what I gathered from reading the reactions after the game, the Bolts called a timeout when it looked like the Raiders were trying to run out the clock for the tie, indicating the Bolts were gonna try to go for the win to knock the Raiders out. So the Raiders said "Ok, F ya'll then, we going for this FG"

i’ve been up and down with Carr all season long, but last night was another up and down game from him.

He missed that deep pass to Zay early in the game that could have been a walk in TD (didnt matter tho cause he the Chargers fumbled that punt). Then in OT, he sailed one over Darren Waller for the win. He can’t miss those throws.

Waller and Renfrow had some costly drops too, so i wont put it all on Carr, but man he shoulda hit those two deep throws.

Woooord? :rofl:
After the game?
From what I gathered from reading the reactions after the game, the Bolts called a timeout when it looked like the Raiders were trying to run out the clock for the tie, indicating the Bolts were gonna try to go for the win to knock the Raiders out. So the Raiders said "Ok, F ya'll then, we going for this FG"
4 seconds on the game clock so raiders were going on I run it anyways.

B0DD31C3-3536-4775-9768-9685C6FA0304.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom