• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He finally beat Ohio state this past season maybe he feels like he has no obligation to stay anymore.
He’s 1-5 tho :rofl:

And got trampled in the BCS game. For whatever reason, he can’t win the big game in Ann Arbor

But I think it would be good signing for the raiders. Did he have any issues in San Francisco with the players? I know he had issues with management

He’s 1-5 tho :rofl:

And got trampled in the BCS game. For whatever reason, he can’t win the big game in Ann Arbor

But I think it would be good signing for the raiders. Did he have any issues in San Francisco with the players? I know he had issues with management

Think the players got sick of him after some time.

Also y'all that want him remember how he runs his offense :lol:

Think the players got sick of him after some time.

Also y'all that want him remember how he runs his offense :lol:
split back RB’s is what i remember seeing on the Niners and thinking its a HS team playbook. but them teams kept winning :lol:

Lotta rumors today regarding Harbaugh and the Raiders. Hopefully the team is just focused on Sunday.

I really wanna tune in and watch the game tomorrow night because of what's on the line, but they've been on a good run since I've stopped watching them - I ain't tryna jinx it :lol:
I'm hoping the Jags and Browns win tomorrow afternoon. That would mean the Raiders are guaranteed a playoff spot so it wouldn't matter if I tune in :rofl:

I really wanna tune in and watch the game tomorrow night because of what's on the line, but they've been on a good run since I've stopped watching them - I ain't tryna jinx it :lol:
I'm hoping the Jags and Browns win tomorrow afternoon. That would mean the Raiders are guaranteed a playoff spot so it wouldn't matter if I tune in :rofl:
Me too man, wish I could just RedZone and catch the replay immediately after it's worked the last two weeks, tomorrow I can't risk it tho 😢

might be Kirkland bruh :lol:

funny-drunk.gif

Renfrow and Waller with drops in that drive before halftime. This offense can’t afford missed opportunities like that.

edit: unless its 3rd and 23 and you run a draw to Richard :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom