• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel lile the last few times weve had to play the charges with playoffs on the line we have laid an egg and not shown up smh.

These distractions wont go away

Sounds like Hobbs made a conscious decision to not drive. Still legally a DUI in most states though.

Also saw it reported he was found sleeping in the passenger seat not the drivers seat. Again, legally doesn’t matter but to me at least the context is important although I get why everything is heightened.

1641257567278.png

So stupid that that's considered a DUI - when the "D" part of DUI doesn't even come into play. Mans was in the passenger seat of a parked car, how hell is that a DUI??

Not justifying anything..you rich why sleep outside the hotel walk in and get a room...but after living in Vegas and being ticketed for "attempted jaywalking" ( I was waiting at a bus stop felt like a super long time I walked out to the curb put my left foot out onto the street to look around the tree to see if I could see the bus coming, next thing you know some punk *** bike cop roll up and tickets me)and paying $75 dollar fine that ended up being $139 after court costs I can confirm lvpd if fulla *******s

Being sleepy is worse than drunk, bc you can just pass out. Context is key though. As soon as you read DUI you think it’s a wrap.

Also saw it reported he was found sleeping in the passenger seat not the drivers seat.
Where did you see that?

The few articles I saw said he was asleep at the wheel at the exit of the hotel. I’m assuming he was waiting in traffic to exit the parking structure and just knocked out

i saw that floating around twitter too. he was released from custody with a misdemeanor, won't be disciplined, and will be playing on Sunday.

Reported was a poor choice of words. It was just commented on the raiders.scout IG thread.

A separate comment was pushing back on the asleep at the wheel rumors, claiming that’s only been reported by TMZ?

If no one was hurt all I care about is that boy playing on Sunday until there’s a real accounting of the facts. Shameless, but playoffs are on the line here. :lol:

The Raiders 30 for 30 in 10 years is gonna be one for the books. Young kids with millions in Sin City. We all knew how this gonna play out.

Harbaugh and Davante Adams definitely on my not Gona happen but I wish it would list. That's the unrealistic laker fan in me. The raiders fan in me knows it will be more like a second Round for Lance Kiffin and Antonio Brown 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

Season is beyond crazy, if we make it to the Super Bowl, on the morning of the Super Bowl we’ll wake up to news that Derek Carr has been arrested for beating his wife and kids and will miss the game.
This reminds me of us vs Tb and our o lineman ended up in mexico
That would be nice. But wasn't Michigan like his dream job?
It absolutely was bc he went there but after that sec drubbing the writing is on the wall. The SEC will not be messed with and you can only recruit so well.

9ers messed that up more than anything

But he can’t win a big game to save his life at Michigan

He finally beat Ohio state this past season maybe he feels like he has no obligation to stay anymore.

There is also a very likely scenario where he is just using us for leverage in contract negotiations

^Barrett Robbins
This reminds me of us vs Tb and our o lineman ended up in mexico

It absolutely was bc he went there but after that sec drubbing the writing is on the wall. The SEC will not be messed with and you can only recruit so well.

9ers messed that up more than anything
Barrett Robbins messed everything up but when CWood got the interception I thought we were going to win it all! Can’t really remember anything good after that.

Didn't help that the Bucs knew the entire offensive playbook either

They captured John Lynch (I think it was John Lynch) on the bench saying they knew our entire playbook :rofl:
Raiders gonna Raider.... sad it was on the biggest stage too 😭

Back
Top Bottom