• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Carr sailed that throw to waller to win the game but the 3rd down to Zay on the left sideline was clutch as hell. He’s done a great job. Can’t expect him to hit every throw, he’s not that good. He’s done enough tho. Man has like 30 game winning drives that’s insane 😂😂😂

Carr sailed that throw to waller to win the game but the 3rd down to Zay on the left sideline was clutch as hell. He’s done a great job. Can’t expect him to hit every throw, he’s not that good. He’s done enough tho. Man has like 30 game winning drives that’s insane 😂😂😂
that throw to Zay on the sideline was a damn rope too.

The throws to Zay and Wallerr were way “easier” throws to make than that one to the sideline. But of course, Raiders gonna Raider and we gotta make **** difficult and stressful :lol:

I said it earlier this season - it ain’t a Raiders game unless you feel that **** in your chest pounding :lol:

I said it earlier this season - it ain’t a Raiders game unless you feel that **** in your chest pounding :lol:

Bruh, ain't this the f'king truth :rofl:
I won't lie though, the last 5 weeks have been pretty good to my stress levels on gameday >D
I may have to tune in to this playoff game though, sorry in advance y'all :nerd:

i’ve been up and down with Carr all season long, but last night was another up and down game from him.

He missed that deep pass to Zay early in the game that could have been a walk in TD (didnt matter tho cause he the Chargers fumbled that punt). Then in OT, he sailed one over Darren Waller for the win. He can’t miss those throws.

Waller and Renfrow had some costly drops too, so i wont put it all on Carr, but man he shoulda hit those two deep throws.

Yea Carr hasn’t been outright bad but imo the last four games have been a part of his poorest stretches of games in the last 2-3 seasons. It’s a little paradoxical considering what’s been on the line and how ultimately every single time he’s found a way to get it done, making the clutch throws when it matters most.

We always said give the man a defense and he could do something.

I still want to see what he could do with a certain style of offensive coordinator.

Damn man, I should be way more hyped but I’m trying to keep my expectations low b/c it’s been working for the last 4 weeks :lol:

I looked up flights from the bay to Cinci for like $300 right after the game. But I went to modify the order to cop 2 tickets and the prices jumped to $600 each :lol: :stoneface: game tickets were cheap too I should’ve committed right away. I hope they’re lucky enough to win this weekend. I’ll try my best to attend the divisional round if they do.

…. Sucks that Philon is out for the year. He has been balling lately. Hopefully we keep him and he returns healthy next year.

Zay hasn't gotten the respect he deserves. he has stepped it up when we needed him down the stretch.

If you really think about it, if we didn’t blow it against Bears, Giants and WFT we would of had best record in NFL 13-4 :lol: :lol:

Good lord @ that list :lol:
If you asked somebody whether they thought a team that lost to the Bears, Giants, and WFT this year would be in the playoffs, they'd look at you and laugh :rofl:

since 2014. context matters.

DC.jpg

Don't even really know what I feel right now. Definitely some form of excitement but obviously different than usual.

Been consuming media for the last 30 minutes and I've been thinking this all season but the Raiders media team this year have been on another level.

I'm happy Raiders are in the playoffs, but a part of me is lowkey sad that this didn't happen in Oakland :frown:

And I'm tuning in tomorrow, so.... take that as ya'll will :rofl:
If we lose, blame raider5 raider5 for not sending that Kirkland Anejo Tequilla
new season, new superstitious brotha :lol:

for the record - since christmas decorations got put up at my crib they havent lost. my wife took that **** down earlier this week and i was heated :lol: i woulda gladly took christmas into february

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom