Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1ADF715B-5873-4337-BF10-652606528C00.jpeg

I think I saw at one point it was 3 penalties for 13 yards? I was like that had to be an error especially since the Saints had over 100 at that same point.

Clean game - love it.

Carr definitely had a few instances last night where the line was giving him so much time in a huge pocket but he either hesitated to make the throw or receiver got any separation - couldn't tell since the angle didn't show the receivers.

Bryan Edwards was giving Lattimore some problems on MNF. I hope he starts to get more targets soon - both he and Ruggs look like they have good hands. Edwards really snatches the ball at highest point and attacks the ball really well from what I’ve seen.

Hopefully brown or young r healthy enough to play this week. Simpson played well but still don’t want to back ups starting Pats r tough.

When is Trent Brown expected back?
Heard he’s unhappy cuz his contract was front loaded so after this year he only get 14mil each year which takes him out of top 10 for tackles. Heard coaching staff believe he can play through injury but he doesn’t want to play???

Heard he’s unhappy cuz his contract was front loaded so after this year he only get 14mil each year which takes him out of top 10 for tackles. Heard coaching staff believe he can play through injury but he doesn’t want to play???

Front loaded contracts... isn't that a good thing?! He gets majority of his money early on. Or am I looking at it wrong?

I mean, he chose to sign that contract. He's already pissed, in what, his second year?

Kinda scary to think how offensive production should only improve as Edwards and Ruggs grow into their roles.

Back
Top Bottom