• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m not too upset about it. Short week, against one of the best coaches in NFL history, with a long list of injuries and going to the east coast, which hardly ever works out for us under normal circumstances.

I think they’ll be aiight. Hopefully they bounce back against Buffalo.

This. A W against Buffalo would be great considering the next 2 weeks are gonna be pretty tough against the chiefs and bucs. Need a dub next week.

Yea we knew this initial stretch was a gonna be tough but if we make it through week 7 at 3-3 or better we're in a good spot.

Flaws and all I definitely believe this is a playoff team.

I still don't **** with Gunther like that, I think a different DC could get more out of our personnel and I don't like a lot of his strategy, but a wild card spot needs to be ours.

On a positive note Mullen looking like the real deal. I don't think he's given up one pass of consequence all season.

Arnette's mistakes are going to be high profile at this stage in his development but he's had moments in every game where he's executed really well.

I don't know anything about our DB coach but I feel like we got players back there who can be developed into a quality unit.

**** the west coast offense. I'm tired of the ****.

We move the ball ok sometimes but I can't stand it.

Back
Top Bottom