Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, our main WR1 and WR2 is gonna be Edwards and Renfrow? RIP

Well actually, I guess not much has changed then since our main receiving threat will still be our TE Waller :rofl:

I got a feeling Edwards can/will step up individually but the biggest issue is going to be overcoming not having the mere threat of Ruggs.

Waller is about to have a monster year. Jacobs too. I worry that we will be overly reliant on them though.

Defense looking solid so far.
The previous two games they had me pulling out my hair the first half.

Carr lookin hesitant to step into the pocket or tuck and run it.

They need to open it up and take a few shots down the field. They’re not worried about any kinda deep threat at the moment, I’d expect a shot to Aghalor or Rico soon.

:lol: I called it. Gotta start stretching the field a little to open up lanes and gotta get Waller involved in the 2nd half

That’s what the **** they need Carr to do. Can’t just rely on the 2 yard dumps. Take some shots down the field and hope for the best

Abrams is too fast for his own good. 2 missed tackles (1 for the td and 1 for a big run) because he’s just motoring at 110% all the time

I’m not too upset about it. Short week, against one of the best coaches in NFL history, with a long list of injuries and going to the east coast, which hardly ever works out for us under normal circumstances.

I think they’ll be aiight. Hopefully they bounce back against Buffalo.

Back
Top Bottom