• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arnette was a dumb reach because they needed a CB and the Falcons swooped Terrel like a pick or 2 before.

I’m just going to write off Cle and Arnette as Gruden specials.

i've gotten mixed information about who was whose pick. a lot of folks think Gruden made the FRPs and Mayock the later rounds. others think its the reverse. regardless, our FRPs have been wasted. granted the percentage of picks actually turn out to be ballers is low, it just sucks that we havent had a homerun in either of the first 2 rounds in years.

Bro the raiders defense having:
- a consistent (if not elite) pass rush
- a true shut down corner
- an amazing rookie slot corner
- a MLB that can actually tackle
- sneaky good safety play

Is a ****ing trip. I feel like I’m in the twilight zone or some ****. Even Littleton is balling.

Ruggs
Screenshot_20211028-050222__01.jpg

If found guilty (and by the signs of it, how can it not be?), then he’s going to jail. and rightfully so, tbh.

no reason to be drinking and driving. no reason to be driving at anytime of the day, but at 3:30am is really ****ing stupid too, if true.

This can happen anywhere/everywhere.

But living in Vegas, being young and with millions in your pocket, is just a recipe for disaster.

And just remember Jacobs was involved in a crash last year where he was under the influence too, but I think dui charges were “dropped”

Who steps in the get his reps now?
probably Zay Jones. After letting Snead go, we dont have WR depth, i think its just Bryan Edwards, Renfrow and Zay.

From a football perspective, we’re kinda ****ed here since we lose our vertical threat that opened things up a lot.

edit: i’ve expressed frustration in the nfl thread, but to reiterate it here…Ruggs is a dumbass for driving drunk. that **** is inexcusable.

Last edited:
Not an ideal option in 2021 but if Desean Jackson is cut wouldn't be shocked if they look at him.

Saddened by the Ruggs news, nothing to add that hasn’t already been said.

Always wanted to see Desean in silver and black since his Cal days.

Makes too much sense for Djax to come after Ruggs inexcusable mistake. My condolences to the victim’s family

Last edited:
There’s nothing left for me to say about the tragedy that hasn’t already been said.

Peterman has finally been cut. No idea why Gruden was so insistent on keeping him around.

Back
Top Bottom