• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel for the family of the innocent victim. That’s someone’s daughter. could be someones sibling. could be someones partner. could be someone’s mom.

I feel for Ruggs too. He made a dumbass decision that he will have to live with for the rest of his days. Mentally I can’t imagine what he’s going through, man…just a devastating day all the way around man…

Just a sad sad day.

Young lady got her life taken away. She was trapped in the car man :frown: thoughts are with her family.

I also feel for Ruggs. He ****ed up but it’s never easy to watch a young man throw his life away over one mistake. Praying for Ruggs and his family. He’s going to have to live with this on his conscience for the rest of his life.

It sucks man. This is way bigger than football but Ruggs was one of my favorite players in the league. Bro worked hard to get here and to see him throw it all away like this is tough. Again, he ****ed up bad but it’s hard to see a young man throw his life away for no reason.

even though it didn't come from Derek, having someone close to you say something like that when all of this just happened could make some of the players look at him sideways. everyone on the team has been faced with the Gruden and now Ruggs adversities, but poor Derek? come on son. read the ****ing room smh

Just a sad sad day.

Young lady got her life taken away. She was trapped in the car man :frown: thoughts are with her family.

I also feel for Ruggs. He ****ed up but it’s never easy to watch a young man throw his life away over one mistake. Praying for Ruggs and his family. He’s going to have to live with this on his conscience for the rest of his life.

It sucks man. This is way bigger than football but Ruggs was one of my favorite players in the league. Bro worked hard to get here and to see him throw it all away like this is tough. Again, he ****ed up bad but it’s hard to see a young man throw his life away for no reason.

agreed man. i was just saying on twitter that Ruggs was just shedding the "bust" tag and producing well. then he makes an idiotic decision that ends up taking the life of an innocent person. sooo many lives have been altered by his poor decision. just sad all around....

I’ve been thinking about this **** all day man. I can’t imagine how all the parties involved are feeling. It just sucks.

Just a sad sad day.

Worked hard to get there, but didn't appreciate the opportunity enough by doing something so stupid. Now somebody else is dead because of his dumb decision, and he's alive.

I'm reading it was a three lane road at the scene of the accident. At 3-4AM, I'm guessing there can't possibly very many cars on that road. To end up hitting somebody at high speeds in a clear three lane road..... that's probably gonna be considered when the sentencing is being decided, right?

As for the Raiders, it does suck that they've gotta deal with so many stupid things in a season where they finally look good. Is DeSean Jackson even gonna be a good fit to fill in that Ruggs role? He's lowkey washed ain't he?

Last edited:
Any ounce of symphony I had for Ruggs is gone after the new news. Should’ve known it was bad when the raiders released him immediately.

What a ****ing dummy.
150+ mph
Twice the legal limit
With a strap on him.

****ing idiot man. Rip to the young woman he killed.

Always be tellin my teenage kids, one dumb decision can change ya whole life in an instant…prime example…
26BCE743-DCEC-4208-87E0-D74F436D67D5.jpeg

real talk though, his girl shouldn't have let this happen. i'm in no way saying that its her fault, but she shouldnt have even gotten in the car. my wife would never. bro twice the limit AFTER THE ACCIDENT. how drunk was he when he first got in the car?! smh i think this will have a much bigger impact on the team than Gruden.

The Gruden thing was adversity. That sucked but I’m sure it was easy to rally around the team and the new coach.

This is a true tragedy. I’m not sure how these guys are even thinking about football this week. They are professionals but man, I’ve been hurting for the past 2 days and I don’t even know anyone involved.

I know this will pass but it just sucks. This is the worst I’ve felt about sports since the Kobe passing. Not comparing the 2 events because Kobe had no control over his death while Ruggs made a severely idiotic choice that cost someone their life, but it’s just extremely sad.

Feel sorry for victim. RIP to her

We just cant get out of our own way this season smh.

We grabbing headlines for all the wrong reasons. This one will hurt.

Very hard to have sympathy for Ruggs with the info out there.

The book will be thrown at him (and it should) for sure especially with this being one of the first high profile incidents in Vegas. Not to mention the fact they are pushing for more sports teams they cant have this.

I wonder if top golf is also liable.

The Gruden thing was adversity. That sucked but I’m sure it was easy to rally around the team and the new coach.

This is a true tragedy. I’m not sure how these guys are even thinking about football this week. They are professionals but man, I’ve been hurting for the past 2 days and I don’t even know anyone involved.

I know this will pass but it just sucks. This is the worst I’ve felt about sports since the Kobe passing. Not comparing the 2 events because Kobe had no control over his death while Ruggs made a severely idiotic choice that cost someone their life, but it’s just extremely sad.

did you see the short vid of the WRs yesterday? they looked so defeated. hopefully, Derek can get them right. we can't lose to the Giants, bc this could be like the Falcons game last season where everything fell apart.

Eh...not sure if I care for either but if one of them can contribute and be fit in with the team, then i hope we get that guy.

I'd rather just save the funds and go for DeVante Adams next year :evil:

The Davis family is Jewish so I don’t think they would sign Jackson either.
But wouldn’t they pay pennies for them and their original team has to pick up the remainder of the salary?

Also, y’all trust Stoner from the practice squad as the new receiver!? :lol:

idk how much Jackson can contribute, but for the price it’s worth a shot

Same for OBJ, but I think other teams will pursue him more than the raiders

Back
Top Bottom