• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idiot. Don’t care who did what. To get on social media and talk publicly to thousands about taking someone’s life with all that’s so fresh right now shows such a lack of self awareness.

Raiders playing like ***. Jacobs the only playing consistently well.

edit: Ngakoue ballin too

Last edited:
This game proves they need to sign Desean or OBJ.

Welp, spoke it into existence

Last edited:
cant say this play didnt surprise me after the week they had, but man did they **** the bed this game.

this game had Chicago Bears game kinda vibes behind it. Everything was just off. Derek Carr in particular looked like straight ***.

i know DJax has a similar frame and speed to Ruggs, but theyre not the same on the football field. Ruggs was ballin, even winning jump balls.

Last edited:
Yeah DJax definitely ain’t the long term solution, loosing Ruggs is a huge blow to the offense. We gonna need to draft a WR. Hoping we can take Adams away from GB

DJax isn’t the answer, but anything is worth a shot right now. Would have preferred to give OBJ a shot, but I’ll take Jackson over any practice squad receiver they just promoted

Ready to see what Djax does on SNF . Also feel he’s better match than Odell & less drama.

Eh despite some poor execution in first rounds, Mayock has still constructed the best roster we’ve seen in 20 years. I don’t have a lot bad to say about Mayock especially if the rumors that Gruden’s influence was heavily weighted towards the early rounds and premium picks. And Mack was traded before Mayock was hired.

Carr didn't have it at all the other day. you could see it in his eyes. he missed sure TDs to both Waller and Edwards. RZ efficiency is HORRID. really no excuse when the top 10 offense can't score more than 16 points, when your defense gives up less than 20. its understandable to be somewhat distracted, but this mid-season collapse has plagued us for the last couple of years. hopefully, this isnt another repeat.

in terms of DJax vs OBJ, i think that DJax is the better fit in terms of the current game plan. Ruggs wasn't seeing 7+ targets a game, which is what Odell would be expecting. we really just needed someone to be able to go get the deep ball and keep the safeties honest down field. OBJ is obviously the better player, but he wants to go to Green Bay anyway.

Carr was looking shellshocked & had a thousand yard stare, we never win when he has that face early in the game.

Bro I was emotionally drained last week. I can’t imagine how the actual roster was feeling. I’m giving em a pass for that game.

We probably should’ve run it in the red zone more, Jacobs is a great option in those situations but I think he got hurt.

I’m worried about our WRs. Ruggs was really ascending to that next level and outside Hunter/Waller, our options are bare. Edwards is a big target but he struggles at creating separation.

Eh despite some poor execution in first rounds, Mayock has still constructed the best roster we’ve seen in 20 years. I don’t have a lot bad to say about Mayock especially if the rumors that Gruden’s influence was heavily weighted towards the early rounds and premium picks. And Mack was traded before Mayock was hired.

You know what you’re definitely right. It’s just the raiders had such a treasure chest of picks to reconstruct their roster and the only ones that really hit (and I’m using “hit” extremely lightly here) are Jacobs and Abram. That’s sad.

On the other hand, Crosby and Hobbs are damn near better than any first rounders we drafted in the last 15 years (other than Mack and Cooper obviously… Kolton was a good pick too).

I think Mayock gets another draft but idk if Mark will give him any more after 2022. Highly doubt the new coach will want to keep Mayock because new hires usually want their own GM guy in place.

I don’t know what to make of our drafting situation because i dont know what was Gruden and what was Mayock.

For as much scrutiny the Raiders get for the 2020 class, the 2019 class is still a tight one:
- Jacobs
- Abrams
- Mullen
- Crosby
- Renfrow
- Ingold (undrafted FA)

So, take the good with the bad over the last 2 draft classes.

Last edited:
Highly doubt the new coach will want to keep Mayock because new hires usually want their own GM guy in place.

What? It's usually the other way around. The GM usually wants their own coach, the coach doesn't get to decide who becomes the GM.

What? It's usually the other way around. The GM usually wants their own coach, the coach doesn't get to decide who becomes the GM.

That’s usually how it goes, but in this situation I don’t see Mayock having much power. He was only hired because of Gruden. I don’t think this was a Mark hire. Most GMs last through 2 head coaching tenures… we’ll have to see if Mayock gets that chance.

Also, if we want the “hottest” or “best” coaching candidate, that candidate is usually going to have his own hand picked GM in mind for the job.

Back
Top Bottom