• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
forreal. i fully expect them to take an L this week, but everytime i expect them to lose they pull a dub :lol:

and everytime i expect them to win, they pull a dud.

FB_IMG_1640834475650.jpg

Carson Wentz activated from Covid list :sick:

The week they needed a QB out the cdc changes it’s guidelines that have been in place for almost 2 years so he would be available to play vs the raiders :rofl:

could be a case of waller still symptoms and wentz is “less” symptomatic.

regardless, colts are a playoff caliber team. ifbthe raiders wanna make any attempt and make any noise, this is the time.

wentz playing doesnt matter IMO - JT bout to get 25+ touches tomorrow :lol:

Play calling is atrocious. I think Olsen has a gambling problem and point shaves 🤦🏾‍♂️
i’ll give Bisaccia credit for going for it on that 4th and 1 and MM8 converting that…didnt add up to a touchdown, but shows what they’re fighting at least.

They basically gifted 7 to the colts on that last drive before halftime.

i’ll give Bisaccia credit for going for it on that 4th and 1 and MM8 converting that…didnt add up to a touchdown, but shows what they’re fighting at least.

They basically gifted 7 to the colts on that last drive before halftime.

Sounds like it's become our MO - giving opposing teams a quick 7 before the end of the half :rofl:

Exaclty. That td has me ready to hit some housework then watch us fumble away another playoff chance.

Our kicker cost us before half then our dubs got a td cant make this up

Crazy I feel about this team exactly how I feel about my daughter's mom, I loved you more than anything, stayed doing me wrong I'm stuck with you for the rest of my life but I can't *** stand you anymore looking at you makes me sick 😂😂😂🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

this game has the feels of a playoff game. both teams want it. every single possession is critical. every play is a important.

Back
Top Bottom