• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shout out to Bisaccia. I’ve hating on him for most of the season, but he had some cajones today to go for it on 4th down a few times and it paid off.

Hell of a team effort.

Raiders have gone 3-1 since I've stopped watching their games.

Guys, should I tune in for the win-and-in game next week?

i’ll buy you some anejo on saturday night to sleep this one out brotha.

This is the longest I've ever went without watching a Raiders game in 20+ years :nerd:

But if it's gonna help the team, I just may have to miss next week and the playoffs and their Super Bowl game too :nerd:

good win. coaching was much better this game in all 3 phases. i like the use of Mariota for short conversions. Renfrow was held on his lone pass attempt. i think they need to throw in more pass plays when MM is in, bc its predictable that its going to be a RPO. having Derek out wide is dumb, bc the whole world knows he's not running a deep post. if we don't have any TOs next week, we might pull off a W at home.

Yea Carr lined up as a WR is stupid af.

What’s the status on Waller?

As much as I’m trying to have hope, I’ve seen this story many times before and I’m
expecting a 42-9 blowout :lol:

1st game vs chargers they played like absolute **** the first half. They came back the 2nd half but it’s hard to get out of a 21-0 hole with only 2 quarters to play

Yea Carr lined up as a WR is stupid af.

What’s the status on Waller?

As much as I’m trying to have hope, I’ve seen this story many times before and I’m
expecting a 42-9 blowout :lol:

1st game vs chargers they played like absolute **** the first half. They came back the 2nd half but it’s hard to get out of a 21-0 hole with only 2 quarters to play

the silver lining is that our D has played really well the last 3 games. they've held up in the run. i thought JT was going to run off for 180 yards and 3 TDs. they contained Chubb pretty well too. we need first half of the season Derek in order to pull this off, but my expectations are SUPER LOW.

Hopefully Waller comes back this week. Yea, Zay had the game of his career but it's not someone we can count on week-to-week.

Bryan Edwards getting outran by Zay says a lot too. I really do wish they found a way to get DJax involved too...those 50/50 balls ain't it either, not with DJax. DC threw one out there but it was short and DJax ain't winning those 50/50 balls. DC gotta throw that **** out there better if he wanna do that.

Anywho, pleasantly surprised the D was able to hold JT to just about 100 yards :lol: The one thing this D is missing is turnovers. But they do play really well together. Best defense we've had in forever :lol:

Happy to see Jacobs tough it out, but my dude stays getting hurt.

First time checking on the team and this thread in 3 weeks. My town/island was smashed by a super typhoon 3 weeks ago and we’ve had no power or internet for that duration … had to drive an hour away for signal… so I’m happy and shocked to see we’ve gone undefeated since then. Damn RIP John Madden

Final game of the NFL regular season on SNF.

We’ll know exactly where stand with the regards to the playoffs no matter the scenario.

LFG. Just Win Baby. :pimp:

SNF :blush:

We almost got Wentz on the Covid list….now just gotta have Herbert and Eckler catch it like this Friday :lol:

damn my brother gonna be at this game, he don't even watch football and gonna be at the most important game in 20 years.

yesterday's game was ugly but they got it done in a must win.

I like using Mariota more but agree let him throw it too, that pass to Renfrow should have been a flag tbh.

What I don't want to see is what happened at the end of the first half, bringing in Mariota but confusion or whatever it was calling a timeout when you supposed to be running the clock out which ultimately led to them having enough time to score.

Its all on the line, we been here before so let's see if this team can show us it's not the same old song.

When the Ruggs situation happened, I didnt want to blame Vegas. I said its a stupid decision buy a young man that cost someone their life.

Now I’m wondering if Vegas is just too much for a young millionaire. Can’t imagine what i would do at 21 in Vegas with a million to my name.

Not trying to excuse the players, because they have options, but Vegas is just different. this is the 3rd time in 2 years a DUI has affected this team that i’m aware of.

Back
Top Bottom