**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

1-1 this week. Needed that Pollard TD. Dak :smh:

5-1, 4-2 in NT leagues. Injuries are piling up everywhere. It's not even as fun this year |l

Niners would have a MNF game while we waiting on CMC news :lol: I hope he plays tho.

If he misses a week or two, he can be added to the RBs I drafted that got injured

Dobbins, Chubb and Sanders in one league and CMC, Conner and Sanders in another :smh:

So if you’re going for Mason or Mitchell on waivers, you’re banking on CMC either not playing or playing but limited. It being MNF makes it tough.

Which Defense yall think is worth picking up on waivers this week?
I have Miami but LAR, WSH, LV are still available

I've lost Rodgers, Chubb, and now Richardson for the season plus Pierce has been a huge disappointment. My season almost over smh

Usually don’t pay for defenses but will for Clev - next 6 weeks won’t have to worry about defenses (unless you count Baltimore). If they’re gone I mean Washington.

SF backfield is getting messy without knowing if CMC will miss time and at that no clear #2 (I lean Mitchell).

And yea - I lost Connor/Arich/Achane all in one week last week in the same league.

Waivers and FAAB is getting tricky now with RBs. You are buying 1-2 week rentals max. I lucked out on Zach Moss but JT is going to take over. But then I see other managers drop 20-70% of their FAAB on hyped backups giving them 5-6 points. I rather drop 2-3% on streaming QBs and DEFs that give me similar points with more upside with the right matchup.

Trade offer I received from someone who only has CJ Stroud right now....we play 2 RB, 2WR, 2Flex

He gets-
Goff
St. Brown

I get-
Swift
Pickens

My other QB is Allen. Other RBs are CMC, Pacheco, Scrubs (Edwards, Mitchell, Charbonnet)
My other WRs are Godwin, Addison, Jeudy, Palmer, Rice, Reynolds

Thoughts? Don't think I'm gonna do it, but I'm not even gonna start Goff unless Allen gets injured/their bye week

I don't even know what to say anymore :smh: Across two leagues I'm dealing with injuries to JJ, Conner, Achane, and Williams. **** so spooky out here I'm going to have to start AJ Dillon :sick:

Trade offer I received from someone who only has CJ Stroud right now....we play 2 RB, 2WR, 2Flex

He gets-
Goff
St. Brown

I get-
Swift
Pickens

My other QB is Allen. Other RBs are CMC, Pacheco, Scrubs (Edwards, Mitchell, Charbonnet)
My other WRs are Godwin, Addison, Jeudy, Palmer, Rice, Reynolds

Thoughts? Don't think I'm gonna do it, but I'm not even gonna start Goff unless Allen gets injured/their bye week
No. Feels like a trade just for the sake of making a trade. You are giving up the best player in St. Brown for what exactly?

CMC alone is enough to carry you at the RB position. And you have Pacheco as an RB2 who currently ranks as an RB1 so far. If you want Swift then counter with Goff+Pacheco.

I have CMC and was unable to get Mitchell or Mason on the waiver wire. I literally have nobody to start if CMC is out.

Lost Chubb, M Williams, Deebo, Jones all in the same league (1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 6th round picks):smh:

Always dealt with injuries in the past but never so many stars at one time

I was fortunate to grab Mitchell just in case CMC out Monday

But it doesn’t make sense for non CMC teams to grab Mitchell or Mason since they playing Monday night. I understand if they’re playing Sunday.

Unless they have either Vikings RBs or wanna play keep away.

Back
Top Bottom