**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

jacksonville-jaguars-travis-etienne.gif

I got Kittle and Pitts as my TE’s in my big money league. Kittle is so damn hot/cold week-to-week from a fantasy perspective, its a damn crap shoot every week with him.

Etienne stepped up for me.

I'm still kicking myself for not getting laporta cuz he was on my board come draft time. I had Mayer on my list for streaming tight ends with musgrave out, but I went with Knox instead and mayor already has four catches for like 67 yards. So I'm kicking myself for that one. Feeling pretty confident about this week, but going up against Williams and kupp So they might kill me

I will say unless you're getting Kelce I am happy with my tight end drafting strategy this year... Which is just pick then as late as possible. I really like the value I got in my other players when the rest of my league was drafting tight ends

Up 39 in PPR with Keenan Allen vs his Dak and Pollard….I feel confident but with fantasy, hennything is possible. Looking to go 5-1

Other NT league riding a 5 game loosing streak so whatever :lol:

Survived a close match against Saquon, glad he got stuffed multiple times.
Won both my matches 😎
Eagles lost tho 😩

Up 39 in PPR with Keenan Allen vs his Dak and Pollard….I feel confident but with fantasy, hennything is possible. Looking to go 5-1

Other NT league riding a 5 game loosing streak so whatever :lol:
You’re safe.

I’m down 22 with lamb vs his Ferguson tonight. :stoneface:

I'm going against the only undefeated team in the league..

I basically got the victory in the bag.. however I got a problem.. I already know the answer.. I just got to press the button..

I'm up nine with my Dallas defense.. and my opponent has nobody left..

Start Dallas defense for the points and hope they don't put up negative.. or bench Dallas defense and secured the victory?
Two-Buttons.jpg

I'm going against the only undefeated team in the league..

I basically got the victory in the bag.. however I got a problem.. I already know the answer.. I just got to press the button..

I'm up nine with my Dallas defense.. and my opponent has nobody left..

Start Dallas defense for the points and hope they don't put up negative.. or bench Dallas defense and secured the victory?
Two-Buttons.jpg
Check with the commish and your scoring settings. It’s a fair question that should get hashed out before the playoffs. The worst a D/ST can do in my Yahoo league is -3 but in my ESPN league it’s -11.5. See what Broncos D/ST put up in Week 3 for reference.

Check with the commish and your scoring settings. It’s a fair question that should get hashed out before the playoffs. The worst a D/ST can do in my Yahoo league is -3 but in my ESPN league it’s -11.5. See what Broncos D/ST put up in Week 3 for reference.

4-2 in my big money league. (lost by .5pts when Jamaal Williams went out a few weeks ago).
3-3 in my work league.
1-5 in my NT league.

the epitome of good, mid, bad.

Back
Top Bottom