**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

How are we supposed to answer without knowing what you give up, if anything at all?

In a vacuum, Diggs/AJ but it’ll depend on if that means you give up the round pick and value. Also, if PPR I think that matters here as well.

What's the cost to keep?
No cost to keep. Every team gets to pick 2-keepers.

I’m debating between Lamar & Jacobs.

I was also debating between AJ and Diggs, but definitely leaning towards AJ at this point thinking I can pick up another WR. Probably worth noting this league has 3 WR’s in the starting slots.

How are we supposed to answer without knowing what you give up, if anything at all?

In a vacuum, Diggs/AJ but it’ll depend on if that means you give up the round pick and value. Also, if PPR I think that matters here as well.
My bad. just pick 2 and drop the rest is really what it is. No value or cash to keep. The draft order is at random once everyone decides on their keepers.

My bad. just pick 2 and drop the rest is really what it is. No value or cash to keep. The draft order is at random once everyone decides on their keepers.
All good.

In that case Diggs/AJ

Don’t really have to worry about WR much with that core. Plus with all the other teams keeping 2, RB/WR is gonna start off hella thin already.

Main league is officially auction now

Never done it before and not gonna lie, kinda scared

No cost to keep. Every team gets to pick 2-keepers.

I’m debating between Lamar & Jacobs.

I was also debating between AJ and Diggs, but definitely leaning towards AJ at this point thinking I can pick up another WR. Probably worth noting this league has 3 WR’s in the starting slots.

AJ and Diggs like everyone else has suggested, especially in 3 WR starting lineup

Nominate players you don't want, get teams to spend early and you get to see how everyone bids.
Bid on all top players, even if you don't want them. Hides who you really want.
Don't sit on your money. You don't want to be paying WR1, RB1 prices for WR2s, RB2s. Everyone will push the price because they know you need players lol

Auction drafts are a different animal. My only advice is try to walk away with as many elite players as possible. Blowing 90% of my bankroll on a core of Jefferson, Tyreek, Saquan, and Cousins sounds better then having a deep squad of WR/RB2-3s.

I’d definitely nominate the hyped WR2s types like Higgins, Devonta, Waddle, etc. types early and let others overbid for them.

2 of the 3 leagues I’m in switched to auction 7 years ago and it’s my fav draft method.
You’ll see the bids go crazy in the beginning and then those who spent up a lot of their budget just sit back and wait for values.
Get 2 or 3 of the top players you want and you should be happy with the rest of your roster. Hopefully

Haven't done an auction league yet but I want to do FAB or limited waiver transactions for the season in my league. Just feel it makes it a bit more competitive.

We'll see how it goes through.

Have my draft coming up this Sunday and got the 8th pick in a 12 team, 0.5 ppr league. Was thinking Kupp, Hill or Kelce for my first pick depending who's still on the board. For those that have drafted so far care to tell who's being drafted in that 5-10 range?

First draft
49F82424-9459-4C95-83DA-12C4DF9F6109.png

my advice:

-try and let people use their $$ up, bringing more value to your picks..ie, nominate a player you don’t want, and let the wolves fight over him.

-as previously stated, the price will be STEEP, but blue chips players are a premium.

-if ur one of the last ones with $$ left you can get good value in the later rounds

-bid on guys you don’t want to keep the price high…

-DO MOCKS! then do another mock.

i won a 14 player auction league 2/3 previous years…some was luck, some attrition, some strategy..

for those that have played in a 14-team league, is it better to shorten the bench slots to 5 or 4?

my work league is now 14 teams and we’re considering 4 bench spots but 2 IR spots

12 man .5 PPR (1QB)

Most of my mocks I am able to get Chubb in the first round.
I got the 11th pick, and on the 1-2 turn..yall grabbing Mahommes, A Brown or CeeDee Lamb in the 2nd RD? These seem to be the guys that are there. I want Mahommes, but I wanted to know yall thought about grabbing him a little earlier ?

Back
Top Bottom