2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Ppl having concerns about Tatis, who has a pretty lengthy injury history and has only played over 100 games in a season once in his career, play a new, physically demanding position? Color me shocked.

Playing SS is a lot more demanding and higher risk of injury than playing RF or CF. Players can get run into on double plays. More diving is involved on trying to get to ground balls. Tatis dislocated his shoulder several times playing SS during the start of his career that the main reason why the Padres asked and moved him to RF and CF

Bro, the old Dennis Eckersly Dave Johnson Clean Canseco McGuire, Ricky Henderson A’s along with a Beane and BillJames like had me pulling for them for
The longest to stay in OAKLAND, but I can’t defend them anymore. Send the team to Oklahoma for all I care, just get it out of the current Oakland. Return it in 20years when Oakland might be worthy of it

I’m with you, the days of the late 80’s with that great team had me watching and pulling for them. Still can’t believe they lost in 88 to the Dodgers and got swept in 90 by the Reds. That run they had was similar to the 3 they won in a row in the early 70’s.

Sadly their ownership is straight trash and the fan base has suffered way too long. The current owner should be forced to sell because Howard Terminal should be happening. Funny how this organization has a history of this type of behavior. They pulled this same exact stunt in Philadelphia and Kansas City. Now the city of Oakland will be added to that list if Nevada lawmakers bend.

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce C CP1708 before I get accused of being a Pads hater I’ll post this here:
B5CC8901-D02A-42B9-8984-79C5B5112532.jpeg

Let me know if I need to post my shirts or hats next :rofl:

After all, I was the President of the new and improved Pads thread for a reason.

Nice series win over the weekend vs Dodgers

A game away from .500 ball we almost byke

32-33 record smh but looks promising i guess

am i the only one who sees the side profile of a Lion when Deadset's avy pops up ?

i swear thats what i see at 1st glance now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom