2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

This game is trash.

1686707076085.gif

Angels have a lot of fans in Texas today for some reason. The rangers crowd cheering when we score is throwing me off :lol:

Pitchers not being able to throw to bases 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Angels bout to blow this because we couldn’t execute a double play :smh:

-edit-

Spoke too soon. Estevez saved the day yet again

that's close to 8-9 games worth of A's attendance this season.

A's ownership should be charged with criminal negligence. tbh, late spring/summer baseball in Oakland is one of the dopest experiences in the Bay Area. the weather is absolutely perfect and the game and concessions are still affordable. used to go to games all the time in high school since tickets were cheaper than movies. recently took my nephew to his second A's game and he loved it. sucks that he won't be able to experience this as a teenager

IMG_2429.jpg

stadium was embarrassingly empty.. but i don't blame A's fans for not supporting a product that is actively stabbing us in the back

IMG_2288.jpg

that's close to 8-9 games worth of A's attendance this season.

A's ownership should be charged with criminal negligence.
I don’t see how MLB can’t step in. But they don’t really care.

And why would A’s sell right now? Make the move to Vegas, wait 2-3 years and sell. They’re gonna make a killing on the sale of the team then.

How the hell is MLB gonna allow them to run the same shenanigans in Vegas?

I don’t see how MLB can’t step in. But they don’t really care.

And why would A’s sell right now? Make the move to Vegas, wait 2-3 years and sell. They’re gonna make a killing on the sale of the team then.

How the hell is MLB gonna allow them to run the same shenanigans in Vegas?

unfortunately manfred has stuck by Fisher's side and made it seem like the city is culpable for not ponying up $360 million to keep the relocation within Oakland

meanwhile, Nevada's senate just passed a bill to give the A's close to $400 million. this move seems imminent.

Those A’s
About to win 3rd series in a row. Two of them sweeps, all against division leaders. One the League leader.
IMG_2390.jpeg

Last edited:
moe200069 moe200069 at the end of the day, a team in vegas > a team in Oakland for MLB.

Just sucks that you have teams spending $300 mil in payroll and you have another team in same league spending $30 million. And Oakland is essentially being rewarded by getting a brand new stadium (and not paid for all by them)

Back
Top Bottom