2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

This run of bad contracts by the angels reminds me of the dodgers from the 90s-00s with handing out bad contracts. So many good players just super underperformed or just kept getting hurt. Kevin Brown, Darren Dreifort, JD Drew, definitely rough times.

so sick of these god damn ******* Bullpen starts

Phillies are 2-10 with them

get a mother****ing 5th starter ASAP just costing games at this point

also just about over rob and his pitching situations - in a tie game last night he brings in one of our worse BP guys when we have 4 dudes we can really rely on.. its so ******* frustrating

To be fair, isn’t bat flipping more of an international thing? I feel like Korea and the DR are the best at it :lol:

Now, if Ohtani throws at a guy’s head because the guy hit a hr off him, that would be American.

To be fair, isn’t bat flipping more of an international thing? I feel like Korea and the DR are the best at it :lol:

Now, if Ohtani throws at a guy’s head because the guy hit a hr off him, that would be American.

Yea Koreans do some crazy bat flipping :lol:

They’re the masters.

that reverse boycott thing sounded dumb as hell from the jump. They’re gonna look ridiculous

Seriously this one of the ugliest games I’ve seen by two teams I’ve watched this season.

And here is a Mets pitcher getting kicked out for having to much sticky stuff. :lol:

I feel like I’m watching amateurs. What an ugly game.

Back
Top Bottom