2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Vegas locals don’t even want this team. Theyd rather have a new team like the Knights. What a ****show :smh:

@moe200069 at the end of the day, a team in vegas > a team in Oakland for MLB.
Not sure if I agree with this or not. I don’t believe this scenario being similar to the Raiders - where Raiders fans and opposing fans will fill up the stadium regardless.

If you move the A’s, I don’t know if the fans will follow like most of the Raiders did. Those PSL’s were also just investments for people to make money off Swifties and whatever K-Pop artists are in town. I don’t see the A’s stadium selling like that…and expecting 25k fans to sell out the stadium for opposing fans is a damn stretch. I think the lawmakers somewhat know that and dont want to be on the hook for the stadium.

Anywho, just wanted to come here and say **** John Fisher. **** Dave Kaval.

These **** boys are partly to blame for the Raiders leaving, and now they wanna follow the Raiders after hella criticizing them in public and marketing.

Crazy to me this fanbase is about to lose their team. Look what happened to the Kings when they got an owner who was willing to spend. Fisher should just sell the team to a Saudi. They want in on American sports anyways :smh:

Man I read or saw something about how corporations were doing that a few years ago. Treating these up and coming baseball players from the DR like investments.

Giving them condos and a gym membership so they can get 25% of their future earnings.

Humans becoming stocks. :smh:

Really having fun watching this giants team.
First time they have some young talent on the major league roster during the Farhan era. It’s usually just been a bunch of older vets/mercenaries on short term deals.

Patrick Bailey & Casey Schmitt have played well.
Luis Matos made his debut today.
Kyle Harrison should be coming up soon.
Exciting times for the Giants.

Last edited:
First time they have some young talent on the major league roster during the Farhan era. It’s usually just been a bunch of older vets/mercenaries on short term deals.

As of right now you guys are in the wild card right?

With the current trend of teams calling guys up directly from AA, I wonder if one of Luciano/brown/whisenhunt have a shot of getting to the bigs this season.

As of right now you guys are in the wild card right?

Yup. They’ve been on fire for the last 4 weeks.
Still 3rd in the division though.

With the current trend of teams calling guys up directly from AA, I wonder if one of Luciano/brown/whisenhunt have a shot of getting to the bigs this season.

I don’t think any of them get called up this year. Whisenhunt’s ascent has been unexpected. I could see him in the rotation next year with Harrison & Webb.

Back
Top Bottom