2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

One New York team is down their best player and a couple rotation pieces and is 9 games over .500. The other New York team has a $340+ million pay role and 4 games under .500. Keep your stickers. You need them 😂.

*yes the Yankees have a high payroll too, but yours is nearly $70 mil higher than ours. with that being said (in Kendrick Perkins voice) carry the hell on :lol:

Mets literally down their best player and haven’t had one of their newly signed Starters nor their closer for the whole year. And you Caca Falafels stay with the biggest payrolls consistently since time immemorial. But please, keep injecting that boli. ****, at least I admit the team is trash. Y’all in La La Land about how trash you guys are.

Alonso just hit the IL last week. Y’all were still struggling with him. Yankees have missed 2-3 starters in their rotation the whole season. We’re missing an AL MVP and arguably our 2nd best hitter.

I’ve acknowledged our payroll and I know why my team is struggling., but we haven’t had the highest in like a decade. You’ve had a higher payroll two seasons in a row And have under performed.

you like to slight the yanks whenever you can, cool. Don‘t get all defensive when shots are fired back :lol:. Now again, let’s carry on.

Alonso just hit the IL last week. Y’all were still struggling with him. Yankees have missed 2-3 starters in their rotation the whole season. We’re missing an AL MVP and arguably our 2nd best hitter.

I’ve acknowledged our payroll and I know why my team is struggling., but we haven’t had the highest in like a decade. You’ve had a higher payroll two seasons in a row And have under performed.

you like to slight the yanks whenever you can, cool. Don‘t get all defensive when shots are fired back :lol:. Now again, let’s carry on.

You damned right, it’s on sight with you pinstriped jabronis, Sun up, Sun down.

Two seasons in a row highest payroll compared to decades. C’mon son, we’re new money. Y’all are old money, oil barons, top hat with the monocle compared to everybody else. We just got some paper. Y’all throw shots at the Mets every other week and then call foul when someone strikes back.

Mets are still trash, probably get swept by STL tbh. But Yanks are trash too🤷🏽‍♂️

Haven’t seen a yankee fan here say anything about y’all unless you say something or we’re playing each other. But ok

f76b5b6cffafd1a0e3a70b003cde76fd.gif

u Met fans just won't take the big red nose off, even when u win ...

Going back to stealing home. Is that play actually fair for a pitcher? Dude coulda swung the bat and hit somebody :lol:

100% fair. Your 3rd baseman was a mile away from the bag. The pitcher went from the wind up and didn’t pay him any attention. IKF was halfway down the line BEFORE the pitch was even thrown. Just invited him to take home.

Hoping the Giants can take the series against the Dodgers this weekend. Haven't had a good track record against them lately, but with the way they've been playing, I think they could.

A lot of fans hyped on Luis Matos as well. My hope is that he just performs and stays here for the remainder of the year. Schmidt started off hot, but his bat cooled off (as expected), but Patrick Bailey is showing that he is legit.

Maybe I'll consider watching a game now lol

I was surprised that Mets won last night. I expected them to blow again. I'll take it anyways

I ain't worried about the Mets' bad season. As long as Mets stick with their beliefs and plans. We will be fine

Back
Top Bottom