2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

EYE do not want the phillies to go after Paul Goldschmidt for trade

already tired of seeing that news that cornball from 94wisp started Joe Giglio

I was wrong.

He’s at .300 instead :lol:

IMG_3824.jpeg

IMG_3823.jpeg

Every team should be trying to sign Ohtani, whether their competition window is open or they're just trying to put butts in seats. Whether he'll take the call or not is one thing, but every team should try to get a meeting through his agent as due diligence. As much as Fisher of the A's is criticized, other owners will be exposing themselves if they don't at least try to put their names in the hat.

The Cardinals would be complete idiots if they traded either one of those guys. They need to fire that pathetic manager of theirs.
Yeah I doubt they will. It's likely Nootbaar or Edman is moved, they can get STL a decent haul still. Walker seems untouchable of course. NL Central might get hectic, Cubs might be selling too? Bellinger is on a one-year but just getting back, could Seiya be available?

First you tried to convince us that Blake Snell is an elite pitcher. Now you’re not sure whether Ohtani is worth it?

Are we watching the same sport?
After seeing Degrom go down, I just can't do it as an owner.
No way he's healthy in 2-3 years.
God bless him though, give him the strength

Second pick overall in 2018 and heir apparent to Posey, do you give him a chance to get right in AAA or ride Bailey until the wheels fall off?
Bailey was the 13th overall pick and picked by Farhan whereas Bart was the previous regime. I think we trade Bart for beans at this point.

Fozz Fozz might feel differently though :nerd:

Bailey was the 13th overall pick and picked by Farhan whereas Bart was the previous regime. I think we trade Bart for beans at this point.

Fozz Fozz might feel differently though :nerd:

Ballsy move to draft a catcher 13th overall two years after drafting a catcher with a ton of hype 2nd overall, but like you said different regimes. I guess it would only come up if Bart ever gets it going.

Second pick overall in 2018 and heir apparent to Posey, do you give him a chance to get right in AAA or ride Bailey until the wheels fall off?
Bailey is staying for the remainder of the year. They love his framing and how he calls games and is showing his consistency at the plate. IMO, Bart is a trade chip at this point. He was called up from injury and sent down to AAA. No one is expecting him to hit like Posey, but I know they want him to be the catcher as close to him.

I’m rooting for the guy and for Matos. 3 walks is impressive. But the dude is riding an impressive hot streak and I know he’ll cool down eventually, but I want to be proven wrong.

Back
Top Bottom