2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Texas just got absolutely ho’d on an awful check-swing call. Changed the whole inning for them. Makes up for those awful drury calls earlier in the series I suppose.

-EDIT-

GOATANI!!!!!

Estevez has been the best closer in MLB all season and he just walked the first 3 batters of the inning :lol:

Webb coming in for the walkoff grandslam :smh: :lol:

Why was the guy in the bullpen so pissed? :lol:

Not warm yet?

:rofl: :rofl: That’s his face every time. He debuted a few weeks ago and Angels twitter was so confused by him.

But if you’re talking about why he yelled at the ump, he just wanted that strike lol. Even tho it was clearly a ball.

He’s been lights out tho! What a game and series. 3/4 from Texas is huge.

:rofl: :rofl: That’s his face every time. He debuted a few weeks ago and Angels twitter was so confused by him.

But if you’re talking about why he yelled at the ump, he just wanted that strike lol. Even tho it was clearly a ball.

He’s been lights out tho! What a game and series. 3/4 from Texas is huge.

Ah...I had just tuned in, but via the MLB Tonight crew, so those guys were lost too then. :lol:

They chopped it up like he was cussing at Nevin for taking out Estevez. :lol:

Ohtani is on a HEATER! Huge series win for the Halos they can’t mess around with KC they gotta sweep those bums.

Rendon can’t catch a damn break i swear 3B has been cursed ever since Glaus left. Urshela hurt and Neto on the IL too I guess it’s time to bring Fletcher back once he comes off the bereavement list.

Last edited:
Philadelphia’s offense is averaging 5.9 runs per game in this 10-2 stretch. It is batting .289 with an .847 OPS. The rotation has a 2.06 ERA, following Aaron Nola’s effort on Thursday

Time to keep rolling this weekend vs the As

Ohtani has been playing like a man possessed. They better be buyers at the deadline to keep it going.

Cardinals are likely sellers, so I’m wondering if Arenado or Goldschmidt may be available..

Ohtani has been playing like a man possessed. They better be buyers at the deadline to keep it going.

Cardinals are likely sellers, so I’m wondering if Arenado or Goldschmidt may be available..

If the Angels keep it up they have to make some moves at the deadline. Only chance they’ve got at keeping Ohtani is to stay competitive and get into the playoffs.

also its early but what a first half so far by Kimbrel

many like myself wasnt much of a fan of this signing but man he been pretty damn good for what its worth

I don't know if I'd pay Ohtani.
The correct answer is Yes, pay that Man his money....but I'd have to be wrong here I'd think.

Back
Top Bottom