2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Springer a leadoff jack...I've seen so many of these lately between Springer, Altuve, Betts...They're all trying to get the record.

Back to .500! Still atop the AL Central.

Ober is what the Twins hoped to get from Mahle...I swear, if these bats ever turn it around (showing signs of life)...

It's been almost a month since Judge got hurt and Toronto still haven't managed to leap frog the Yankees.

7-19 within the division. I think the window might be closed for the Up North Nepotism program.

Don’t think they have any pitching to help them compete. They sent Manoah down to “rehab” and got rocked by the Yankees FCL team (rookie ball level), giving up 11 runs in 2.2 innings.
It's been almost a month since Judge got hurt and Toronto still haven't managed to leap frog the Yankees.

7-19 within the division. I think the window might be closed for the Up North Nepotism program.

Haven't had a Padres update in a week. Thread just doesn't move as much without the 8 or 9 extra pitch by pitch updates when they actually win a game.

Half a billi..... 🤡

IMG_1868.gif

Been too long since I've been to a baseball game, but don't they allow you to bring in food? Last game I went to was a Cards game in 2019, and I could have swore my son and I brought in some hot dogs we had bought off the street.

And if you have a clear bag where they can see everything, it just makes the process quicker at the front where they check bags & purses, yeah?

Been too long since I've been to a baseball game, but don't they allow you to bring in food? Last game I went to was a Cards game in 2019, and I could have swore my son and I brought in some hot dogs we had bought off the street.

And if you have a clear bag where they can see everything, it just makes the process quicker at the front where they check bags & purses, yeah?

I would imagine it depends on the stadium, but Dodger Stadium allows food in clear bags and sealed bottles of water. Brought in some Philippe’s French dips the last time :pimp:

My friend a week ago against the Astros in LA LOL!!!
56632808-0440-4DE9-9722-CF96BF8EC59E.jpeg

Mans budgeted for the beer, I respect it.

I believe almost all of the stadiums allow food to be brought in and also one 32 ounce bottle of unopened water.

Back
Top Bottom