2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

IMG_9668.gif

a-friend a-friend is a Padres fan too? I just thought he had an infatuation with Snell.
Nah REDSOX fan.
Shamefully I like seeing the failings of SDP.
Snell taking forever to get over his need to K every batter and not being able to make it 5+ innings finally pushed me over the edge.
Was a big fan after he got pulled super early by Cash in a prime spot to shoot him to Super Stardom, I always had a soft spot for him.
Finally threw in that towel on that man and then our resident Pads fan here that keeps us abreast on everything PADS, I just like to see them burn.

CC Sab probably my favorite Pitcher ever and listening to him break down mechanics on different Pitchers, he really knows his ****.
Caught a snippet once of him critiquing a Snell/Strasburg matchup and man, fell in love with Snell even more.
Now, I'd **** his(Snell) girl if I ever got the chance and then send him the video. **** that dude.

Nah REDSOX fan.
Shamefully I like seeing the failings of SDP.
Snell taking forever to get over his need to K every batter and not being able to make it 5+ innings finally pushed me over the edge.
Was a big fan after he got pulled super early by Cash in a prime spot to shoot him to Super Stardom, I always had a soft spot for him.
Finally threw in that towel on that man and then our resident Pads fan here that keeps us abreast on everything PADS, I just like to see them burn.
You sir, are now an honorary member of the New Padres thread. Let’s welcome our Brother of Padres boys. DeadsetAce DeadsetAce Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T C CP1708 アミーゴ アミーゴ If I forgot you, my apologies. We are an ever growing community.

Man great pitching from both sides tonight

Phils offense just to inconsistent. Not much power currently in the LU with the main guys struggling big time

Hopefully offense can bounce back

Im liking this kid sanchez may not be the long term but he playing this role well. Pitching as a whole been lights out month of june
For real. Idk if it was just this game but seemed like y’all take a lot of hittable pitches early in the count and then unnecessarily expand the zone with two strikes. Easy for me to say :lol: but this Nats staff only walking one batter is extremely rare.

Also, how does this happen?!

I did see that video until my twitter took a **** nothing working

If true i think that was a inside job no doubt

Edit* This also happened to cjcj ex eagle right from the stadium parking lot aswell smh

Last edited:
Elly De la Cruz has a twin brother and he's only 5'8"...man, what?! I'd be so pissed. :lol:
Can’t blame height, homie should’ve been out here like Altuve grinding. Got a couple inches on Altuve too, he wouldn’t even have to cheat.

X xxpizzo Man I tell you what, if PHILI screws me today on FandUEL I will write them off forever.
I never scratch or dead a player much less a team, there is always a situation they'll be in where I will use each but I swear on Christ, these dudes have fingered me more than any other team and this year alone I am 0-6 on any cashlines when my stack 1 is PHIL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom