2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

It's been almost a month since Judge got hurt and Toronto still haven't managed to leap frog the Yankees.

7-19 within the division. I think the window might be closed for the Up North Nepotism program.

I fully expected you guys to catch up and lead us by now.

How's your Sunday going?

20230702_114308.jpg

20230702_121935.jpg

I fully expected you guys to catch up and lead us by now.
They had every opportunity to. With the shaky pitching and not being able to bring in runs they failed to capitalize.

Still time left but the treadmill been at this speed for years.

Braves need to do the right thing and rip up Acuna’s contract :smh:
Nobody forced him to sign that >D
Same with Albies. Thought both of those contracts were a steal (for the Braves) when it happened.
Braves GM has extended a few players with favorable contracts for the organization. But on the flip side, it’s also been a gamble based on such a short term production to give somebody 6-8+ years

i heard Oregon is pretty racist outside of Portland.

Not that I've found. Maybe Eastern Oregon? The dip****s tryin to create new Idaho or whatever. :lol:

But Portland, Salem and their suburbs are fairly chill. Tweakers for sure, but not too much in terms of racial nonsense.

Wasn’t St. Louis also rated the most dangerous city in the country recently?
I've lived in so many cities that have claimed to be the most dangerous city in America, like they're bragging about it. I've arrived at the conclusion that there are plenty of metrics for whatever city you live in to be one of the 10 most dangerous cities in the country. There are all kinds of metrics that can be skewed for that to be said about damn near every city in the country. 😂

Not that I've found. Maybe Eastern Oregon? The dip****s tryin to create new Idaho or whatever. :lol:

But Portland, Salem and their suburbs are fairly chill. Tweakers for sure, but not too much in terms of racial nonsense.
Yeah, Portland/Beaverton down to Salem is cool. Central/Eastern Oregon definitely looking at some of us different, heard even Vancouver/Camas, WA right across the bridge from Portland is pretty racist. KKK chapter there I think.

i heard Oregon is pretty racist outside of Portland. Didn’t know STL was racist like that tho

Missouri is a very nasty place.

They were the only slave state above the Mason-Dixon Line.

They have a real nasty history of segregation. (They’re covertly trying to pass segregation laws now).

One of the first states to make abortion illegal last year.

State is deep red conservative Bible Belt, Jesus freak lunatics..

Oregon is wayyyy better.

Why someone would want to willingly travel to St. Louis is beyond me.

Was the arch overlooking the freeway worth it? :lol:

But it was the Yankees vs Cardinals so I get it.

Back
Top Bottom