2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Greinke said multiple times no interest in NY

Blue Jays didn’t want to trade us Stroman

Mets didn’t want to trade with us

Bum wasn’t on the market

Nothing the Yankees could have done

Bum was on the market. Absolutely was. And I am of the believe that "we wont trade with you" is trumped by a great deal 100 times out of 100. There is no such thing as wont trade with you.

Bum was on the market. Absolutely was. And I am of the believe that "we wont trade with you" is trumped by a great deal 100 times out of 100. There is no such thing as wont trade with you.

Jays wanted Deivi Garcia + more for Stroman. Garcia alone blows away whoever the Mets gave up for him.

The Yankee Tax is real.

I’m sure he was on the market like Thor was. If a ridiculous offer was made, they’d trade him.

Checking in :pimp:

Where my Astros fans at? See y'all at the November parade :pimp:

We bout to fix Aaron Sanchez too.

luhnow and crane arguably the best GM/owner duo in baseball. still have our top prospects too. we gave up a lot but none of those guys are sure things and have flaws tbh.

terrific move :pimp:

Last edited:
Which means the Astros are paying Greinke $17.7 mil/year for the next 3.
If his numbers stay the same for the next 3 seasons, thats a good deal for the 'Stros

He's under contract for the remainder of this season + the following 2 seasons only. Essentially, he's Gerit Cole insurance.

Goodness.

1) JV
2) Cole
3) Greinke
4) Miley

source (2).gif

Come at us bro ... respect the uni ...

Jays wanted Deivi Garcia + more for Stroman. Garcia alone blows away whoever the Mets gave up for him.

The Yankee Tax is real.
Be that as it may, I was responding to a quote that said "The Jays wouldnt trade us Stroman." As you just admitted, that idea is nonsense.

Why do you think the twins never win games aside from once every decade?

Don’t sit here and tell me his defense and ability to get to second is why the twins are winning. He has a 2.5 war and is only on base 30% of the time. Maybe if he knew how to hit and draw a walk he’d be a valuable player. Same metrics you’re using were lauded toward Heyward who is another overpaid bum.

If I’m trading Thor it’s not for an established scrub.
:rofl:lol

^ Him calling Buxton an established scrub is not worth even acknowledging.

Curtis Granderson being 38 makes me feel so damn old. :lol:

Disappointed with the Twins, especially after seeing what Houston did, but I guess it's better to stand pay then to unload prospects for 1 run...but damn...Twins really needed another SP.

dland24 dland24 What's the scoop on Sam Dyson...seems pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom