2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

I realize that this might be a prisoner of the moment type question....

But did the Brewers pull the biggest heist in MLB trade history? Hader looks like the worst reliever of all time, after looking like one of the best relievers of all time. Milwaukee HAD to know something. This is crazy.

But did the Brewers pull the biggest heist in MLB trade history? Hader looks like the worst reliever of all time, after looking like one of the best relievers of all time. Milwaukee HAD to know something. This is crazy.
IDK. Either them or the Cardinals for getting Montgomery for Bader, lol.

ezgif-5-edcec08f65.gif

Pads are cursed.
They get up early on Rodon and a Power Outage stops the game.
They need every W they can get

Hader got the yips all of a sudden
:lol:

Giants need to accept they're out of the wildcard race and let the young prospects gets some MLB experience. Yaz needs to go on the DL and sit with his grandpa to re-learn how to hit.

This team needs a major overhaul. Suck so much.

Look I can understand Ohtani winning MVP. It’s an argument.

But it’s not a good look when Angel Stadium is chanting for Judge to be “MVP”.

Angels kinda heating up. They should just go all-in on pitching in the offseason, one more bat and let it ride.

The tried doing that last season in their draft. Drafting nothing but pitchers :lol:

A lot of reports say the bigger problem with them is lack of scouting and player development for years.

The Angels actually have a top 10 team ERA this year.

The offense has been awful tho. They’re like bottom 5 in everything except HRs

Back
Top Bottom