2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

8zxuui2u8cm91.jpg

:wow:

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1662575516199.jpg

Hold the mutha@#*% on ....

How the hell could Trevor Hoffman's entrance be better than Mariano's ???????

Mariano's entrance gave people chills, people fainted, babies were created, this **** caused traffic cause everyone stopped to witness the baseball version of Thanos. No way in hell Mo ain't #1 . This is so disrespectful, i feel like the person who made this list watched a night of youtube entrances and liked that his favorite song was used .. dont me started on Diaz ...

It still amazes me that I was in middle school the last time the Mariners were in the postseason. I remember watching that team thinking they were gonna win it all.

FB_IMG_1662575516199.jpg

Mariano's entrance gave people chills, people fainted, babies were created, this **** caused traffic cause everyone stopped to witness the baseball version of Thanos. No way in hell Mo ain't #1 . This is so disrespectful, i feel like the person who made this list watched a night of youtube entrances and liked that his favorite song was used .. dont me started on Diaz ...
How long before an elite closer uses Stone Cold Steve Austin's entrance song???

Because it is?

Edwin Diaz Timmy Trumpets entrance is the best entrance I’ve ever seen…

Yankee fan.

(Plus that RAH RAH Hard Rock s*** sucks.)

Bruh the Yankees just won’t lose against the Twins no matter what 😭

Yankees win in 12 innings. First game of the double header.

And here we start another game. :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Aaron Judge is INSANE right now tho. 4 or 5 straight games with a HR if I recall?

He’s ahead of McGwire’s juiced stupid face.

Should YOU GUYS start paying attention? Hmmmm 🤔

MVP

How long before an elite closer uses Stone Cold Steve Austin's entrance song???

that would be insane especially if he did the walk :lol: :smokin

and Mo's **** was the greatest, at the time, and that time just happened to be when Hoffman was around :D

GOAT :smokin

Back
Top Bottom