2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

You're not going anywhere but down disagreeing with the manager in public. All these dudes that get criticized anyway, publicly, by the media are prideful, and they're not going to take it from Zack Littell. :lol:

Joe and EK mentioned this on the Dodger broadcast:

A9D50841-C28C-457C-B780-3359B53BDB64.jpeg

Trout missed 41 games and he’s 2nd. Step your game up AL.

Joe and EK mentioned this on the Dodger broadcast:

A9D50841-C28C-457C-B780-3359B53BDB64.jpeg

Trout missed 41 games and he’s 2nd. Step your game up AL.

This just annoys me more about Buxton...he was on pace for an easy 40, but the lineup management where he doesn't play everyday + his inevitable IL stint is frustrating. He has MVP potential written all over him, but his body is so damn soft. :smh:

We had to fight and claw and plan to get him to the All-Star Break healthy, where he could hit that HR and finally show his talent to everyone watching not just one team’s opposing fans.

I know people in this thread know the talent but there’s a real large representation of people around the country that know the name but might’ve been seeing him in the ASG for one of the first times.

But if fully healthy for the whole season on the Rocco every-fourth-game-off plan, he still would’ve hit 40. Killer when playing.

We had to fight and claw and plan to get him to the All-Star Break healthy, where he could hit that HR and finally show his talent to everyone watching not just one team’s opposing fans.

I know people in this thread know the talent but that’s a real small representation of people around the country that might’ve been seeing him in the ASG for one of the first times.

But if fully healthy for the whole season on the Rocco every-fourth-game-off plan, he still would’ve hit 40. Killer when playing.

Well said.

It's unfortunate he's never demonstrated he can stay healthy for a season...and the Twins' sinking away from the division race is representative of that. I agree though...I don't think folks know how good he really is. I suppose it doesn't matter if you're not always available.

Back
Top Bottom