2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

These parody accounts man
mjlol (1) (1).png

Relationships go a long way in sports. But I would say the same in life. If you’re an ******* to everybody, nobody is gonna wanna do anything for you or do any favors for you later. Just cuz you can hit a baseball or make a basketball in a hoop doesn’t mean you can be a complete ******* to people.

Just look at the whole Bauer situation. From the outside looking in (we may not know all the facts), it looks like the chick made up most, if not all the allegations. MLB didn’t give a **** and STILL suspended him for 2 full years (the length of his contract). Is it fair? No. But he has been very vocal of MLB/commissioner his whole career. So they’re not gonna do any favors for him

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T when you said Pujols is near 50 was that a joke?

:lol:

i said it here a couple times. these dudes from other countries come here with fake birth certificates and info sayin they're 2 even 3 yrs younger to play against younger comp and cash in. i personally know of 2 who tried. they're the ones who put me on to it . Manny was always a big culprit, even Alphonso Soriano had whispers he was lyin about his age. i heard Pujols before also but that was when he first came up. he was like 19 with a full shaved 5 o'clock shadow while i ain't even have fuzz. Manny was the one who always had us suspicious cause of how much bigger and older lookin he was than us :lol:

a yr later after "HS"

1992-Donruss-The-Rookies-Manny-Ramirez-RC-98-211x300.jpg

he was in the Majors a yr and a half after the video. i still ain't had sex yet :lol::angry:

the one yr i played and seen him play at Youth Service , every game of his had a crowd. people chanting "Manny" every ab. dude was different , that's cause , allegedly, he was 18 playin against 16 yr olds .... so it's been rumored ..

i said it here a couple times. these dudes from other countries come here with fake birth certificates and info sayin they're 2 even 3 yrs younger to play against younger comp and cash in. i personally know of 2 who tried. they're the ones who put me on to it . Manny was always a big culprit, even Alphonso Soriano had whispers he was lyin about his age. i heard Pujols before also but that was when he first came up. he was like 19 with a full shaved 5 o'clock shadow while i ain't even have fuzz. Manny was the one who always had us suspicious cause of how much bigger and older lookin he was than us :lol:

a yr later after "HS"

1992-Donruss-The-Rookies-Manny-Ramirez-RC-98-211x300.jpg

he was in the Majors a yr and a half after the video. i still ain't had sex yet :lol::angry:

the one yr i played and seen him play at Youth Service , every game of his had a crowd. people chanting "Manny" every ab. dude was different , that's cause , allegedly, he was 18 playin against 16 yr olds .... so it's been rumored ..

Oh I know they lie about their age. They will try to get away with a 1-3 year age difference. Of course.

But Trey made it an 8 year difference. That **** was crazy. :lol:

Should be aight. Everytime they say that it's always upstate that gets hit, not the city.

Screenshot_20220925-131339_Weather.jpg

Trust they ain't puttin tarp anywhere near a field Judge is on right now unless it's torrential...

Should be aight. Everytime they say that it's always upstate that gets hit, not the city.

Screenshot_20220925-131339_Weather.jpg

Trust they ain't puttin tarp anywhere near a field Judge is on right now unless it's torrential...

Man I’m not trying to be at the game tonight in 58 degree weather with a big poncho on in and out of our seats for 5 hours.

The tickets are cheaper tonight than yesterday and Friday for a reason

9B1A647D-3E5A-45DF-9B1A-4FAB33F6C073.jpeg

It depends. I’ll see how I feel at 4:30
:lol:

They did this and had the 4th lowest payroll in MLB.

White Sox under achieved again for 2 years now also. Twins weren't really going to win the division.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom