2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Pujols this season

439990-82328_22_2.jpg

i step away and Pujols hit two dingers :lol:
these guys serving up fastball over the plate
dodgers pretty much penciled in as the 1 spot, :emoji_fish: :emoji_thinking:

props to Pujols for reaching this historic milestone. not sure we will see 700 for a long while
finishing strong

What was you saying the other day, Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T ?

Something about Pujols hitting 700, but if no one has Apple TV to see it, did it really happen? :lol:

Been watching every damn at-bat I could and he does this tonight when I can’t see it. Not happy.

Is there something I'm missing?

These games are free. All you have to do is have the app.

I may or may not had known that. But I wasn't signing up for yet another app/stream service I ain't trying to use.

I haven't used apple TV besides the Dodgers games that have been on.

I think I just signed up with my Apple account.

Seems like a lot of people don't know the games are free through. Seeing a lot of complaints on social media too.

I feel like onewearz onewearz over here...shell out for the MLB package and they do these one-off bull**** streams trying to attract folks they probably won't attract...leaving me in the dust. :lol:

MLB leadership stupid.

MLBN should have had live look-ins for Pujols' and Judge's until they reached their respective milestones but I digress.

Pujols was caught in the middle of eras. Gotta be why he's so overlooked - which I've been saying for years now and not just because of tonight.

Amidst the uncovering of the steroid era, Bonds going nuts, then after that you still had Manny and Arod going off, Ortiz postseason heroics. Meanwhile, Pujols just going about his business, mashing 30 or more HRs in 10+ seasons from the start of his career, multiple MVPs, and had a bunch of postseason HRs, iirc...World Series'...the man is underappreciated.

Back
Top Bottom