2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Yea and it was a hostile environment. Def felt like I didn’t belong. Saw a handful of people of color. Went there to support my team.

Fenway is a dope ballpark. I will def be back for another game next season

Yesterday was legit one of the best days in my life. Was amazing seeing the Dodgers play in a historic ball park like Fenway. Even though we lost I def enjoyed the experience. It was def worth every penny. Thank you guys for talking me into going. I was gonna be cheap and not go.

Is it oochie wally or one mic?

Y’all should invite Dave to ring night to get his
tenor.gif

He gonna be hanging out with uppity white folk & the alcoholic white red neck locals out on Cape Cod by next summer.
Talkin bout the seafood is delicious.
Never been to a baseball game where there were hardly any women at the game. Red Sox games are Cox fests. At least Yankee, Mets, Dodgers etc games have yambs.

Yea and it was a hostile environment. Def felt like I didn’t belong. Saw a handful of people of color. Went there to support my team.

You didn't belong because you're cheering for the opponent not because of the color fool.

I'm Dominican and everytime I go I see all types of people and never have I felt uncomfortable. Everybody high fiving during games after a big play.

You didn't belong because you're cheering for the opponent not because of the color fool.

I'm Dominican and everytime I go I see all types of people and never have I felt uncomfortable. Everybody high fiving during games after a big play.
I’m observant didn’t see too many people of color there. Dominicans don’t see color or racism though so I’ll take your opinion with a grain of salt....

Legend Bill Russell won multiple titles in Boston and was still treated like trash. He’s talked about the racism in Boston on many occasions...

Yeah there's racist folks. Like there's racist folks in NY and California. You forgetting about the LAPD, Rodney King, Watts riots, Mark Furman, Zoot Suits, the KKK raids...and on and on and on?

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

This whole country is racist. You're picking on one city because of sour grapes. It's quite sad. Put down the bottle and pick up a book.

Yeah there's racist folks. Like there's racist folks in NY and California. You forgetting about the LAPD, Rodney King, Watts riots, Mark Furman, Zoot Suits, the KKK raids...and on and on and on?

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

This whole country is racist. You're picking on one city because of sour grapes. It's quite sad. Put down the bottle and pick up a book.
True. Goodnight guys. I’m mad..

Back
Top Bottom