2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Congrats Redsox fans.

I thought this series would be competitive.

Roberts ain't returning after thse dumb moves he made.

Welp, no more baseball until Spring Training.

My Yankees cannot let this stand. Most interesting off-season ever.

Roberts is tbbeing fired. He follows the book. Moves just didn’t pan out. Kenley’s Health issues hurt them. Kershaw ran out of gas. Nothing you can do. Dodgers were never as good as Boston.

Roberts is tbbeing fired. He follows the book. Moves just didn’t pan out. Kenley’s Health issues hurt them. Kershaw ran out of gas. Nothing you can do. Dodgers were never as good as Boston.

Exactly. Sox we're a 119 win team. Dodgers had to scratch and claw all season just to get there. There was nothing Roberts could have done. The Sox were the best team for 7 months.

Hell, it was a Kinsler throw on a lazy grounder from being a sweep.

Fans wanting Roberts out as a scapegoat the same typea idiots that want Joe Maddon fired.

The Sox just won the World Series & they're still thinking of a team they beat three weeks ago :lol:

Rent. Free.

I legit don't get the purpose behind it. It was funny after they beat us, but to continue it? What's the point.

**** Boston. Bills need to do the Lord's work tonight and beat the Pats. /pipedream

Its still **** the red sox but shout out to them winning me biscuits

See yall next season

Cant wait to see who phillies throw the $$$$ at

Will be interesting to say the least.

Hopefully we bolster the rotation, and I want no parts of Machado in pinstripes.

Rotation needs to be priority number one. I can see Cashman wanting to spend $ on Bryce quicker than Machado if he takes Manny's postseason display into account.

98D61284-7315-4283-9F25-92ED92126805.jpeg

redsox lovin trump

going to the white house

:emoji_face_palm:

Where did you read this was confirmed?

Last update I read only mentioned Hembree wanting to go. Hembree isn’t going to tip the scale on the team decision and he doesn’t constitute the Red Sox organization as a whole.

He can take a solo trip to the moon as far as I’m concerned.

Back
Top Bottom