2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

44982923_2016005918438545_9046474694848413696_n.jpg

He loved it. Can't wait to go back & ish. :lol:
...is what he was saying

Until tonight it seemed like he was a Red Sox fan.

I’m observant didn’t see too many people of color there. Dominicans don’t see color or racism though so I’ll take your opinion with a grain of salt....

Listen man go grab your free taco and go cry some more. You lost back to back years, move on....

Until tonight it seemed like he was a Red Sox fan.

Listen man go grab your free taco and shut your ignorant *** up. You lost back to back years, move on....
Yea I’m just salty right now. I did like Fenway and will prob be back for a game next season. . I’m just drunk and bitter and acting like a lil girl. Forgive me guys.

Yeah there's racist folks. Like there's racist folks in NY and California. You forgetting about the LAPD, Rodney King, Watts riots, Mark Furman, Zoot Suits, the KKK raids...and on and on and on?

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

This whole country is racist. You're picking on one city because of sour grapes. It's quite sad. Put down the bottle and pick up a book.
InsignificantHospitableHermitcrab-size_restricted.gif

That **** that makes your soul burn slow

CHAMPS!!!!

ALSO **** DADDYFATSUCKA, EVERYTHING IS RACIST. BET HE DIDNT CALL ANYONE A BISCUIT BOY IN FENWAY. UGLY *** TROLL

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LETS GOOOOO

The Sox just won the World Series & they're still thinking of a team they beat three weeks ago :lol:

Rent. Free.

Back
Top Bottom